Pre-cruise 1 day trip to Epcot

Well there are no reservations for T-Rex or Chef Mickey for our date. Any recommendations on how to go about checking back to see if something opens up?
We are not Landry Club members.
If you join Landry’s Select Club, you’ll have priority seating and you’ll have the $25 reward to spend.
http://www.landrysinc.com/selectclub.asp

We use our Select Club seating for Oceanaire but it should be the same for their DSprings restaurants. @lovethattink can explain the DSprings Priority Seating in better detail. :)

Touring Plans has a dining reservation finder that’s very helpful in finding a hard to get ADR.

If you join Landry’s Select Club, you’ll have priority seating and you’ll have the $25 reward to spend.
http://www.landrysinc.com/selectclub.asp

We use our Select Club seating for Oceanaire but it should be the same for their DSprings restaurants. @lovethattink can explain the DSprings Priority Seating in better detail. :)

Touring Plans has a dining reservation finder that’s very helpful in finding a hard to get ADR.
Priority seating meaning if we don't have a reservation and we just go there and put our name down we will get sat before others?

I totally forgot Touring Plans has the dining reservation finder. I just put in our request. We shall see what happens.

Yes. The restaurant will seat a Landry Club member who walks up even if others are waiting to be seated.

From the website:
Club members are eligible for priority seating (based on availability). Members receive seating privileges seven days a week, for parties of six or less. Priority seating on a walk-in basis ensures member quick attention and the first available table for a party of your size. Member's Club card must be presented to the host/hostess to utilize this privilege. Reservations are preferred where accepted, especially at any Morton's The Steakhouse, McCormick & Schmick's, Chart House, Oceanaire, Muer or Signature Group restaurant.

Last edited:
Priority seating meaning if we don't have a reservation and we just go there and put our name down we will get sat before others?

I totally forgot Touring Plans has the dining reservation finder. I just put in our request. We shall see what happens.

If you become a member, you'll be seated before anyone with an ADR. We've done this as walk ups at Universals City Walk at Bubba Gumps. But for T-Rex, we called the restaurant itself to make a reservation and mentioned we were members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter