POTD Picture of the Day For Brides to Be

bridetobe789, i LOVE the detailing/design on the front of your dress! Who is it by?

Yes!!! I am so happy there is a picture thread I can post in now!:banana: I'm at school right now, but when I get home I will definately post.

Oh man - I can't even join in this thread !!!

My e-pics arn't due to be taken for 6 weeks and I have no pics of me in my dress (my mum wanted me to wait until the wedding day to have pictures of me in it)

Just you wait till I come back from my planning trip in Nov armed with tons of Randy chapman e-pics :rotfl:

Linz xxx :)

Oh, I can finally play!

Here is our engagement picture (at Sears in June 1984!):
ry%3D400

I would love to post a picture of my dress, but DH doesn't want to see it and might click on this thread. So, I'll have to forego that for now. :cutie:

I'm so excited for this thread! All of us "almost brides" get to play! I don't have any pics on my work computer, but I am so posting when I get home! (even if they are a day or two behind!)

I love seeing everyones dresses!!
Cam- I have to say that picture is awesome!! ... also have to say... on a rainy day in 1986 .. tricia was born! :rotfl:

Oh, I can finally play!

ry%3D400

I would love to post a picture of my dress, but DH doesn't want to see it and might click on this thread. So, I'll have to forego that for now. :cutie:

Cam , Hey we had our e pic done at sears too!I thought we were the only ones.... too funny:rotfl: maybe I will post ours after I get home. Ours looks pretty similar.We had ours done in June 1989(give or take)...:goodvibes Tammy

Okay, you guys are too stinkin' cute, reminding me of how young you all were when I just LOOKED like a baby (in that picture). I wish for all of you the outrageous happiness Howard and I have had through all these years. And THEN you can all plan Disney vow renewals and live this whole process all over again. FUN!!

Okay, just for fun, I want to post pix of some of the gowns I considered (I loved dress shopping!):
DSC02018.jpg

DSC02066.jpg

DSC02059.jpg

DSC02057.jpg

DSC02050.jpg

Cam, such cute pics!!!!! Someday, I will have a Disney Vow Renewal since I am not having a DFTW!!!! Too cute! :)

I'm so excited for this thread! All of us "almost brides" get to play! I don't have any pics on my work computer, but I am so posting when I get home! (even if they are a day or two behind!)

wedding twinner:rotfl:
make sure you put pics up tonight!

Everyone looks so gorgeous!!! I just bought my dress TODAY!!!!!! I can't post any pictures yet because I forgot my camera, so.....I guess I'll have to wait 6 months when I finally get the dress, YAY!!!!:goodvibes

Oh, I can finally play!

ry%3D400

Cam I love this picture! :lovestruc You two are too cute! (and still are!) I have pictures with the same background from Sears when I was 3... which was 1984! ;)

Meg -- That is so funny!! Yes, many of you are as old as our DD, or just about the same age. Can you believe this old lady is doing the "blushing bride" thing? :blush:

I am sooo excited about this thread!!! My engagement photos:

s41283cb116877_3_0.jpg

s41283cb116877_5_0.jpg

s41283cb116877_7_0.jpg

My DF is on DISboards a lot, so I won't post my dress...sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter