Potatoland Photo Op - Still there?

MiketheGrate

Mouseketeer
When MMRR opened, I saw some pictures of a neat little photo-op area after the ride that featured Potatoland backdrops. Does anyone know if that's still there and if they have any other photo-ops in that area themed to the Mickey cartoons? Going at Thanksgiving and I didn't know if the Potatoland thing was still there, but I would love to surprise my kids with that. They are the biggest Potatoland fans.

When MMRR opened, I saw some pictures of a neat little photo-op area after the ride that featured Potatoland backdrops. Does anyone know if that's still there and if they have any other photo-ops in that area themed to the Mickey cartoons? Going at Thanksgiving and I didn't know if the Potatoland thing was still there, but I would love to surprise my kids with that. They are the biggest Potatoland fans.

Last time I was there it was still there. You watch a movie then as you leave the building is there photo op.

My kids and I watch Potatoland every week; I swear, they may legit be more excited by it than WDW itself...

I love the Potatoland short, and I did have my picture taken at the photo-op on my last trip. Watching the movie made my friend interested in the new Mickey shorts - particularly because of Potatoland!

I look like a bank robber in the photo, but I still like it:

Just to clarify for you - the Potatoland photo op along with a couple other photo ops are in the exit for the "Vacation Fun" Mickey and Minnie short, not the actual MMRR attraction. The Vacation Short theatre is down the way from the Frozen Sing Along Theatre as you head towards Star Tours. It's a super fun short and they redid the theatre design to be Mickey inspired - it's so cute!

Just to clarify for you - the Potatoland photo op along with a couple other photo ops are in the exit for the "Vacation Fun" Mickey and Minnie short, not the actual MMRR attraction. The Vacation Short theatre is down the way from the Frozen Sing Along Theatre as you head towards Star Tours. It's a super fun short and they redid the theatre design to be Mickey inspired - it's so cute!
Thank you! I didn't know that, and I want to get a potato land photo!

Hmmm. Never heard of Potatoland. Have to check it out

It is one of the "new" Mickey Mouse shorts and also one of the best ones! You can find it on Disney+ - it's part of the original run that is jsut called "Mickey Mouse" and not the "Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse" run.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter