Post your favourite photo !

Glad you all like the photos!

Jodyb: Thanks for the compliment! :sunny: I took that photo on the way out of the ride. I had already ridden it and was on the path to the exit.

Bonitatime: I just went for the day. I live in Paris so I hop over to the park every once in a while and always go when there are special events. I havent been to the event where they keep the park open late and everyone dresses up. Its not included in my passport and I have never really wanted to pay for it.

Cyrano: I love halloween at Disney. For those here that are American, its very retro halloween with ghosts , goblins and witches. It reminds me of the halloween of my childhood. They decorate Main Street and also FrontierLand. The steamboat has a ghost in front of it about half the size of the boat itself that pulls it around the lake. They have a special halloween parade with the villains of disney and a great catchy tune.

Here's another photo from 2003.

DSCN2420.jpg

I also made a small site with more pics back in 2003 when i went. Here's the link for those that are interested: Halloween at Disney

Here are some of mine from last March

Love this for the face DD Beth 5 is pulling without us knowing
f54aba03.jpg

This is just so cute
f54aba02.jpg

A great float, check that bikini and flipper ensemble
f54ab867.jpg

Night shot of the Big Cheese
f54ab864.jpg

Minnie
f54ab863.jpg

Finally I am not sure what the Fairy Godmother is doing here
f6f6a802.jpg

My Girls
f6f6a80b.jpg

They are great photos. Your two are really sweet. I love the photo of them with Eyore. It is really great. I really like to see other people photos. It always brings the magic back and reminds me of when we were there. :wave2:

I just love character photos also. Managed to get quite a few last November, but although not the best this is my favourite
f54a4a60.jpg

Robyn had tripped while getting out of her buggy. Louie thought see was crying to see him, so his photo :teeth:

Reid

i really liked the stunt set one. I had to concentrate as to where it was. But the light and clour are really great :sunny:
nikki

Some other of my favourite pictures:

Phantom Manor Foyer:
foyer1.jpg

Le Château de la Belle au Boit Dormant
castle_clouds.jpg

The Moon in Space Mountain:
inside3.jpg

Fantillusion
mickey2.jpg

Art of Disney Animation:
building3.jpg

Moteurs... Action! Stunt Show Spectacular
stunt19.jpg

More @ Photos Magiques ofcourse! :wizard:

Raptor1982 - now if I knew how to photoshop some of your clouds into my castle shot ;)
Lovely photographs. Interested in how you managed to get the moon in Space Mountain ?

Reid

Great photos raptor1982 - thanks for letting us see them!! :cheer2:
This proved to be a really great thread Reid!! :cool1:

Beautiful pictures everyone!

Raptor1982 - You are a truly amazing photographer - your pictures are outstanding and I love your website!

Can you recommend a good digital camera? (obviously not as good as yours, just one for a family)...are some makes better than others? At the moment we have a Kodak EasyShare CX4230 but it needs replacing. Thanks if you can help!

Well, I took the moon inside the queing area. You could clearly see it!

About the clouds, the view was sooo stunning with all those clouds. I'm glad I took a picture of it!

Our camera is a Sony DSC-F717. Sony has very good camera's and not all of them are that expensive. :)

Raptor 1982,
your photos are amazing !!! loved especially the one of the stunt show !!! and Mickey during the night parade !!!!

WONDERFUL !!!!!!!

laura :Pinkbounc

Well I amazingly just came accross this board while searching google, so why not post a couple of pics. I know there is no way I can beat Raptor so here are a couple anyway :earsboy:
Dscn0405.JPG

This is my favourite since Main street just looks soo cool during Halloween 2004.
SM.jpg

I am a big fan of Space Mountain and Verne's novel De La Terre A La Lune, so I just had to have this as my favourite photos since I love it at night.

i really like the one of main street at halloween my next aim is to visit for halloween i'm just not sure when
nikki

lol, hi Patmagic. Nice to see you here too... ;) Good luck with your site!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter