Post your favourite photo !

Cyrano

DIS Veteran
Thought it would be nice to see everyone favourite photograph of DLRP.

Here's mine taken in november 2004
f560b82d.jpg

Reid

Wow, what a great picture!! Unfortunately all my photos have random strangers on no matter how hard I try, but I'd love to see everyone else's pictures.

Rhiannon :wizard:

What a fantastic photo, Reid. Afraid I don't have any photos of DLP as haven't been there yet!LOL but would love to see everyone else's favourite.

Elaine

Elaine
looking forward to your visit in April, and accompanying photograph :smooth:

Reid

This one was taken at Christmas, it's my favourite from that trip... may be more to come...

59364castle_and_bauble-med.jpg

Charmed :wizard:

I lost a lot of my DLP photos when my hard drive died (don't ask) but here's one I really like:

47b4db23b3127cce9a072e8979bc00000016108IcsmLRmybO

Reid & DisCharmed, what super photos!

Here's my favorite from our trip last year. There was something SO magical about wandering around DLP in snow! Does Skull Rock look threatening, or what??? :wave2:

f55e8bde.jpg

Miffy 2003 - never made it to the carnival so photograph is special.

That picture of skull rock does look menacing, Jodyb. Looks quite cold also.

Reid :)

They all look fabulous! I'm always a bit wary of my photos coming to grief on the hard drive so I do get mine done onto CDrom. Means I can also play them on the DVD and bore folk rigid with a slide show! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

jodyb said:
Here's my favorite from our trip last year. There was something SO magical about wandering around DLP in snow! Does Skull Rock look threatening, or what??? :wave2:

f55e8bde.jpg

BEAUTIFUL !!!!!
We have been four times now at DLP in winter and NEVER saw it with snow !!!
Cool pic !!!!!

lura

This is one of my favourites. It was last April and our first visit to DLP. We were having breakfast in Walt's and Prince John kept tickling Rhiannon's cheek to make her laugh - very successfully!!! A very happy memory.
31.jpg

Well, this is one of my favourite because the shapes of the clouds were wonderful that day (spring 2004) :sunny:

dlp_adventure9_500.jpg

Loving the photographs gang :grouphug:

Nik - I'm also concerned about loosing history. So photographs are retained on hard drive, archived to CD twice. One which is kept separate from PC and the other which is given to grannie and grandad for safe keeping.

Reid

These are not great photos really, but they bring back great memories of a wonderful day.

f559dd8c.jpg

One of our first sites we saw after arriving at DLP. I got SO excited at this point!

f559dd96.jpg

I saw this early into our trip to the Studios, and it got me all excited

f559dd91.jpg

Yes, I took a photo of the ground at the Studios. :blush: But I love little touches like this at Disney.

f559dd88.jpg

Not the greatest photo, but I love all of the entrances to the "lands" at all of the Disney parks.

f559dd8e.jpg

Ahoy, Matey!

f559dd87.jpg

We didn't eat here, but I wanted a pic of Mr. Toad!

f559dd86.jpg

I really like the "room" for North America they have in DLP's Small World. Actually, overall I feel that DLP's Small World is much better than WDW's.

f559dd94.jpg

Not a great pic, but I loved the parade!

MinnieYC - those are all fantastic photos! And I agree about Small World being so much better at DLP!
:flower1: :D :flower1:

They all look fabulous! I'm always a bit wary of my photos coming to grief on the hard drive so I do get mine done onto CDrom.

Yes, I had done this too but unfortunately the CD corrupted :(

There are some wonderful photos here! Peterpan, your clouds look like Disney ordered them to go with the skyline!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter