• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post your favorite Character photo

When my 3 kids stood with Donald for a picture, Donald removed my son's Mickey ears and refused to let him wear them for the picture. He held the ears behind his back. This is Donald returning the Mickey ears to my son after the group picture was taken. :goodvibes

IMG_0841-1.jpg

I saw this child whose parents told her to stand by Cruella and I thought her expression was just adorable, needless to say she was glad to get back to her parents.

Picture159.jpg

Gotta love Sulley!!!:love:
DisneyTripOctober09150.jpg

I know he isn't a character but we just loved him - so sad he is gone.
DSCF1067.jpg

April2010164.jpg

My son didn't know what to think with Briar Fox! He had snuck up behind him and was stealing my son's food and other belongings. When DS moved away, Briar Fox stole his seat. It was great!

April2010056.jpg

I had never seen Cruella in the park before. She was commenting on how strange children were, and my son in particular. What was that strange disease on his face? Would she catch it? :rotfl:

April2010179.jpg

Again, first time we had ever seen Peter Pan in DL! We were in line for Casey Jr. and I saw him hiding behind the Dumbo ride - there was no one around him. Peter saw me notice him and I pointed him out to DS. Peter motioned for DS to hurry over. Peter and my son chatted about finding Tink and getting to Neverland. It was great - no one even noticed what we were doing. Later in the day when we saw Tink, DS passed on the message that Peter was looking for her. How cute! :cutie:

April2010164.jpg

My son didn't know what to think with Briar Fox! He had snuck up behind him and was stealing my son's food and other belongings. When DS moved away, Briar Fox stole his seat. It was great!

April2010056.jpg

I had never seen Cruella in the park before. She was commenting on how strange children were, and my son in particular. What was that strange disease on his face? Would she catch it? :rotfl:

April2010179.jpg

Again, first time we had ever seen Peter Pan in DL! We were in line for Casey Jr. and I saw him hiding behind the Dumbo ride - there was no one around him. Peter saw me notice him and I pointed him out to DS. Peter motioned for DS to hurry over. Peter and my son chatted about finding Tink and getting to Neverland. It was great - no one even noticed what we were doing. Later in the day when we saw Tink, DS passed on the message that Peter was looking for her. How cute! :cutie:

So cute! Aren't the Disney characters GREAT!!!:)

I don't really know how many photos we're allowed to post but I guess I'll just start with one for now.

4342344985_2b9d2e1acd_b.jpg

This was a dream come true for me. After work one night, I finally got to ride a ride with my pup.

I don't really know how many photos we're allowed to post but I guess I'll just start with one for now.

4342344985_2b9d2e1acd_b.jpg

This was a dream come true for me. After work one night, I finally got to ride a ride with my pup.

AWESOME!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

My turn, my turn! :)

stormtrooper.jpg

My friend calls this the: "I may be leaning away from you but I'm smiling so I'm not threatened by you" picture.

Most of my good character pictures were taken on other cameras, and I'm too lazy to download them to my computer, then upload them to photobucket and then on to here. I got tired just typing that!

Edit: Ok, that is insanely small...

A favorite of mine...ds would hide under the table any time a character would come up to us. Pluto decided to join him under the table. He didn't hide again :)

parkerpluto.jpg

This was my son meeting Buzz for the first time. It was our last day in the park and Buzz was at the top of our list. He was just a big excited if you can't tell. :)

IMG_1361.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter