Post your favorite Character photo

016-4.jpg

043-2.jpg

I hate how blurry this one is, but that's me in the middle there, and an experience I will never forget:
043.jpg

Hi all!!! I have some pictures from the Family Fun Weekends.......had a great time...=0)

my son with mulan and mushu

the family with chip and dale

the family with the boss and his wife..:lmao:

the above 3 pictures where for the chinese new year celebration

the family with peter pan and the gang...

us with horace and clarbelle

us with the 7 dwarfs

we also met Alice and all of those characters...but i can't seem to find the picture. We had a blast at these events...wish they would do them again!

What/When is the family fun weekends? Thanks!:thumbsup2
GREAT pix! WOW! Thanks for sharing!:)

What/When is the family fun weekends? Thanks!:thumbsup2
GREAT pix! WOW! Thanks for sharing!:)

Hi!!Family fun weekends was a promo that Disneyland ran in jan/feb/and march. I know that my family had missed the first 2. But basically they brought out a bunch of unseen characters in the festival area behind the ranch. The 3 we went to were chinese new year...character fan picked meet and the mardi gras(this one didn't really pan out well and we didn't get to meet characters..) I sure hope they do something like this again. right now they are running a pirates promo where they had all the festivities going on! :thumbsup2

Hi!!Family fun weekends was a promo that Disneyland ran in jan/feb/and march. I know that my family had missed the first 2. But basically they brought out a bunch of unseen characters in the festival area behind the ranch. The 3 we went to were chinese new year...character fan picked meet and the mardi gras(this one didn't really pan out well and we didn't get to meet characters..) I sure hope they do something like this again. right now they are running a pirates promo where they had all the festivities going on! :thumbsup2

Thanks! WOW! Seems fantastic! Where did you learn about these promos? On the Disneyand website?! I need to make sure that i plan accordingly next time I visit DLR!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

I have a few actually... :goodvibes

HPIM1778.jpg

Me with Gideon in 1996

HPIM1775.jpg

Me with Mickey same year as above

304752_2399137144064_1420080665_32805139_1199374489_n.jpg

I like this pic even though I am sort of acting like a tough guy (I think I was kind of shy actually :lovestruc)

321569_2399305508273_1420080665_32805269_1456044910_n.jpg

First photo with Minnie, she sure was a hoot to interact with. Her mannerisms and gestures were all so cute and mouse-y :upsidedow

305814_2399162464697_1420080665_32805162_1028714955_n.jpg

Technically I didn't meet her but I had to snap a pic of Cruella, she was just too funny! She snapped at the kids to hurry it up and demanded 3 puppies in exchange for a photo or autograph. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter