Post Your Disney Car Antenna Topper Pictures

All of ours have been stolen..:sad2:
Do you think it'd be safe to put super glue on our anttena that way nobody steals it or do you think something will happen to the antenna... cause' i sure miss that little guy :lovestruc

50caf91d.jpg

This one lives on DH's pickup. Um, it's probably time to get a new one. Poor thing only has one ear left. :rotfl:

Our car has the ' shark fin ' type antenna so toppers will not work.

Instead I put a topper on my cordless phone. The antenna is short and fat but we just made the hole a little bit bigger and it fits on there.

its funny i found this post. i just put my antenna topper on a couple minutes ago! I have a minnie one and sorry but no picture. i had a real hard time getting the sticky tag off the bag so most of it is still on :( any ideas on how to get that sticky tag off the foamy material? it just wouldn't budge!

I have about 30 toppers, all different. I won't put them on the antenna though. I've screwed in an eye hook into each one and they hang from my rear view mirror. I change them out with the seasons or on a whim. I get to "fly my Disney colors" without them getting stolen. My Mickey just sways with me wherever I drive!

11-03-07005.jpg

I don't have a picture either,,,:confused3
but i have a minnie topper. Got her in 06 and I'm surpirsed that she is going strong. She really helps me find my car in a parking lot.
Next trip I plan on getting more.:thumbsup2

I have a gold glittery one. I have a red a caravan so it makes it easier to find mine when I'm in a parking lot filled with dozens of other red ones.

I would be very ummmm put out if my Mickey got stolen!

I got my DD a :stitch: for her car, one day after she came home from work. I said where did stitch go, she didn't know. Someone had taken him, one of our friends went to WDW last month. They got her another one and I glued it to the antenna, no ones going to take him now.

I'll try and remember to take pics this week - I dont have a Mickey head right now, I have a POTC flag on my little dodge neon!! I love it love it love it!!!

We had a pair of the golden ears mickey but we left them on the car we gave to my husbands grandmother. So I'm sure I'll be getting a new one when we go in 7 days!

I've got a Winnie the Pooh head-shaped one on my red Camaro, but he's been on there a year and is getting a bit faded. I'm hoping I can get another one on our trip in September. I remember there's a store in Epcot that carries all types of toppers. Anybody know the name?

Our kept getting stolen as well. I made a centerpiece of toppers. So I got a small bowl and glued a styrofoam into the bottem. Then I purchased the different colored kiddie paint brushes and cut off the brushes. Put the toppers on the ends, arranged them, and filled the bottom with the glass stones that are flat on one side. As the holiday approach, I just give the bowl a turn so that holiday topper faces out. I have the New Year, Valentine, St Pats, Easter bunny, patriotic 4th July Hat, Halloween bat, Pilgrim hat, and Christmas Ornament. The middle and tallest one is Capt. hat from DCL.

I have about 30 toppers, all different. I won't put them on the antenna though. I've screwed in an eye hook into each one and they hang from my rear view mirror. I change them out with the seasons or on a whim. I get to "fly my Disney colors" without them getting stolen. My Mickey just sways with me wherever I drive!

11-03-07005.jpg

That is such a great idea. I just had mine stolen off of my car. It was the one with the socerer hat. I'll have to do that with the next one that I get.

I don't have a picture but we have a Captain Mickey from our Disney Cruise in January 05. We bought a new SUV and I made sure we had it for the new one!!!!:goodvibes

I must be naive because it never crossed my mind that someone would steal my mickey head topper! now I'm a nervous wreak:scared:
I must buy extras in september!!!

I used to have some but I gave them all away. My car does not have an antenna as it is built into the window.

I like the pictues everybody else has posted, however.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter