Post Your Disney Car Antenna Topper Pictures

l_a208823b5370159544bbb1fcd95980d2.jpg

My attempt at art.... Mickey has been riding high for 3 yrs now! I just love him!:smickey:

PS My ride is a minivan... no need to show....

I would...but mine have all been swiped!:headache: :sad2:
I'll post after my trip next week! (don't live there anymore, so maybe Nemo will last a bit longer!)

I have the Golden Ears and a all black one. Since my new car does not have an antenna I took an eye hook and screwd it into the head between the ears and attach it to my mirror with a hook.

I don't know how to post a pictures but I have the Golden Ears. I'm waiting for my Sept trip to get a "fresh" pair of ears!

Sad to say I had the same topper as Silver Mickey, and had never seen one around until mine was stolen. Now I see all kinds of Mickeys with the sorcer hat. I went to the local Disney store to replace it with something unique and all they had was the plain black Mickey topper. But in 40 days.......I'll be getting me a new one and I'm sure I'll have lots of choices!

I loved all of my toppers- they were the cutest! I bought one for every season and holiday!! We just got a Lincoln Navigator- and it has no antenna! I was so disappointed about that when we got the car- DH thinks I am nuts. He said "But you have a NAVIGATOR!". However, I still felt bad- guess there is a little three year old left in all of us. Enjoy your toppers people- it always made me smile to see my Mickys blowing in the wind. :goodvibes

I have the plain black Mickey topper, but no pictures of it. Maybe I'll take one soon. I'm pretty sure I bought it during one of my 06 trips and it's been up there ever since so I'm pretty lucky that it hasn't been swiped yet.

I am no good at posting pictures on here, can never get it to work.

I have a black Mickey Mouse Antenna Topper on my "Mickey Mouse Car" I drive a PT Cruiser Convertible, that has a black top and the body of the car is Cool Vanilla. So it really looks like a Mickey Mouse Car!;) :)

Mine were always swipped!! Then I moved to the country and got a new car w/out antenna. New car.....has antenna, and its in the middle of the windshield ontop of my car, I'm going to have to get me a new topper :thumbsup2

I have the Golden Ears and a all black one. Since my new car does not have an antenna I took an eye hook and screwd it into the head between the ears and attach it to my mirror with a hook.

Just a FYI, in IL its against the law to have anything hanging from your rear view mirror. :rolleyes1

Unfortunately I have no pictures because as soon as I put one on my antenna it disappears... I don't have a driveway - I park my car on the street in Brooklyn, so I guess I'll have to start taking it off at night if I want to keep them longer than a day (or two if I'm lucky!) I'll be buying more in about 3 weeks though!! :banana:

I don't know how to download pictures yet, but I have a silver glittery one that has thankfully not gotten swiped (yet!). I love it because it makes my little silver car easier to find amongst the many other silver cars in a parking lot! :) I also have a gold glittery antennae topper celebrating DL's 50th anniversary. I'm too afraid to put that one on my car.

My safari hat AK mickey topper was stolen. :headache: But my tinkerbell lasted for about a year before she started to look like she'd been attacked by insects. :rotfl2: She always looked Really uncomfortable sitting on top of my antenna...I know I would be.

Mickeytopper.jpg

My CP graduation topper :goodvibes
I changed it after a month because I was nervous of it getting stolen and replaced it with my pink "Disney Princess" crown one, which I will take a pic of later.
I rather have my crown one stolen since I can buy a new one if needed. The CP cannot be replaced!

don't have a pic, but i have ones for each holiday, plus the one w/ the golden ears, a POTC one and sorceror mickey. gotta go take the POTC off and put the st. patrick's day on!

I am about ready to give up on having a disney topper! Right after 911 the disney store sold the 'flag' type mickey head, we bought some for our van and truck, within 2 weeks both were stolen. I was very upset by this so DH went and bought me another one, he filled the hole with silicone to 'glue' it to my antenna. I had that one for a long time till it got too faded and I bought a new similar one in the parks Again he 'glued' it on for me. A couple of weeks ago I went to go home and my antenna is bent and the topper is gone again.
:headache: :headache:
I was digging around in a drawer and found a YOAMD mickey topper so guess I will put it on and see what happens.
I enjoy having a topper on my van but HATE it when some one takes it.

Would love to buy one of the packages disney sells in the parks with the assortment of holidays but not if someone is gonna keep taking it!

Bev

sorry, I cannot do pictures. I've never had a topper stolen yet---knock on wood. I have them for the seasons too. Right now I have a pot of gold on. I have an egg to put on next. My normal one is a red, white and blue one. I drive a LIberty who likes to be patriotic. :rotfl: I'm always on the lookout for them and do see quite a few on cars here.

I don't have a picture, but I have a Lime Green Mickey Head Antenna Topper that I got last summer. I love it because it makes finding my silver minivan easier to find in a sea of cars in the parking lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter