10/4 - Italian Regional Pairing

Trip w/ Mom:
11/4 - Parisian Breakfast
11/4 - Parisian Afternoon
11/5 - French Family Meal Traditions
11/7 - Italian Food, Wine vs. Beer
11/8 - Italian Regional Pairing

See you guys at the Parisian Afternoon:wave2:

I was able to book 3 of the 4 events we wanted.

10/29 French Family Meal Traditions
11/1 Italian Food and Wine Pairing
11/2 Mexican Tequila Lunch

The CM said there was only 1 seat left for the Culinary Adventures in Signature Dining @ Contemporary Catering Chefs Table. She could not find it when I first called, so I had her look again and it was too late.

See you at the Tequila Lunch:wave2: Sorry about the signature event. More money and room for the booths now;)

Keels & Friends:
Nov. 3 - French Family Meal Traditions
Nov. 4 - Parisian Breakfast
Nov. 5 - Drappier Champagne Tasting

All updated - it seems like November 4th Parisian Breakfast is going to have a whole bunch of Disboarders there! We decided on the Afternoon over Breakfast as I think we'll end up with room service post race.

Update, I got Mix it Make it Celebrate it for 10/9, yay! The cast member I talked to when I first tried to book it didn't put in any of my information, which meant the system didn't recognize me as a passholder, so it said absolutely nothing was available. Kind of shocked, he must have told hundreds of people that nothing was available yesterday! I called back later just to see if anything had changed and that cast member was like "they're all available, which would you like?" and from there we figured out what the other guy had done.

Got all of mine for DH's Birthday Celebration!

10/1 French Family Meal
10/2 Mediterranean Food and Wine Pairing
10/5 Mexico Tequila Lunch

9/15...What's cooking
9/16...Brunch with a twist
9/18...Beverage Seminar and culinary demo
9/21...Beverage Seminar and culinary demo
9/23...Parisian Breakfast (gonna need to do some serious walking!)
9/23...Party for the Senses
10/1...French family meal traditions
This is our last trip for a while:sad:we have to do some major work on the house next year so we are doing this trip up! hope to see some of you there!

Me and 2 Adult Daughters

Oct 21 - Parisian Breakfast
Oct 21 - PFTS Reserved
Oct 27 - French Family Meal Traditions
Oct 28 - Cheese Seminar
Nov 4 - Parisan Afternoon

I am getting so excited, we were going to do a whats cooking with Robert Irvine but our list got long so we are just going to sit outside and watch. :)

I'm hoping to book the Parisian Breakfast for Nov. 4, but I can't do the early booking. (It's just annual pass, TiW, etc., right?) I'm starting to panic seeing so many people booking that day. Is there any prayer there will be some spots left tomorrow? This was to be a special thing for my mom (who just beat cancer) and I. :worried:

Me and 2 Adult Daughters

Oct 21 - Parisian Breakfast
Oct 21 - PFTS Reserved
Oct 27 - French Family Meal Traditions
Oct 28 - Cheese Seminar
Nov 4 - Parisan Afternoon

I am getting so excited, we were going to do a whats cooking with Robert Irvine but our list got long so we are just going to sit outside and watch. :)

See you at PFTS on 10/21 - we have reserved seats too - party of 10 adults!

I'm hoping to book the Parisian Breakfast for Nov. 4, but I can't do the early booking. (It's just annual pass, TiW, etc., right?) I'm starting to panic seeing so many people booking that day. Is there any prayer there will be some spots left tomorrow? This was to be a special thing for my mom (who just beat cancer) and I. :worried:

They only release about 15-20% of the spots for early booking so if you are on the phone first thing tomorrow morning you should have a decent chance! Good Luck!

I booked yesterday, got everything we wanted! All for me and DH, plus my sis and her boyfriend:
10/10 Italian wine vs. beer pairing lunch
10/11 Mix It, Make it, Celebrate it - Baked NY
10/11 Culinary Demonstration Verlasso Salmon

They only release about 15-20% of the spots for early booking so if you are on the phone first thing tomorrow morning you should have a decent chance! Good Luck!

Oh! Thank you for the encouragement! Yes, I plan to start calling right at 7 a.m. :D (It is 7 a.m. EST, right?)

This is the first time we've tried to do any of the special events. Hopefully we'll be joining many of you there! :cool1:

Oh! Thank you for the encouragement! Yes, I plan to start calling right at 7 a.m. :D (It is 7 a.m. EST, right?)

This is the first time we've tried to do any of the special events. Hopefully we'll be joining many of you there! :cool1:

Yes, it is 7am EST.

9/28 Duetch Winery
9/29 Moonshine
9/30 Parisian Breakfast
9/30 Moet & Chandon
10/1 Cognac
10/3 Italian Wine & Beer Pairing
10/4 Franks Family Vineyard
10/4 French Champagnes
10/5 Tequila Pairing lunch (always my favorite event)
10/7 PFTS reserved seating

Last edited:
2 events for DH and myself
11/3 What's Cooking with...
11/4 Parisian Breakfast after the 10K

I think bookings are now available online for everyone.

We booked both the:
9/22 Culinary demo at 2:30 (Beef from STK)
9/22 Beverage Seminar at 3:30 (Argentina wine)

The demo is only supposed to be 45 min, but when I tried on my AP account it said I couldn't book both because I already had a reservation in that time period. So, DH booked the other one on his alter-ego account which does not have AP linked. I guess that means everyone can book now.

Has anyone done both on the same day? Are we going to have a problem time-wise? We only have a 2 day trip, and they were in the same building last year, so I thought doing them together made sense. Any input?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter