Post Your 2017 Food & Wine Festival Special Events Bookings

I guess we are doing the Mediterranean pairing on 9/20 @ 1:00 since Trader Sam's fell through at least we have something new booked.

i ended up adding the "what's cooking with" for 9/24- i haven't done one of those before, plus i like art smith.
does anyone here know how long they usually last? trying to update my planning schedule...

Whoo hoo!! Got everything we want and we JUST called in at noon.

11/4 Parisian Breakfast for four
11/4 - Pastry Deminar for four
11/8 - Lobster Deminar for four
11/9 - Make it, Mix It (Chocolate baskets and acorns, what fun!) for two.

We will be at Trader Sam's on 9/27. Got lucky today-could not get it Tuesday! :yay::jumping1::disrocks:
Also Skywalker Wine tasting/Bev Seminar on 10/9.
Added Mediterranean F&W Pairing 10/2
French Family Meal Traditions 10/20
Added the Swan and Dolphin Causeway tasting on 10/27.

Last edited:

Mr and Mrs Beerman:

Thurs Oct 19 Italian Food, Wine vs Beer Pairing -- Via Napoli
Friday Oct 20 French Family Meal Traditions - Monsieur Paul
Sat,Oct 21 Party for the Senses at the World Showplace (Reserved)
Mon Oct 23 Hibachi Experience: The Heart of Miyazaki - Teppan Edo
Wed Oct 25 Italian Food and Wine Pairing Luncheon - Tutto Gusto at Tutto Italiana
Friday Oct 27 Swan & Dolphin F&W Fest
Sat Oct 28 Parisian Breakfast at Chefs de France
Mon Oct 30 Mediterranean Food & Wine Pairing at Spice Road Table

Looks like several of us will be at the Oct 21 PFTS and a couple of groups in reserved seating!

Has anyone successfully booked PFTS Wine View Lounge on October 14? It has shown no availability since early booking on Tuesday. I called at 9:00 a.m. Tuesday and was on hold for about 30 minutes and it was not available. Called a number of times over the last few days, including today, and it still isn't showing available. Hard to believe that it sold out in such a short amount of time during the early booking window, especially since I called first thing. Reserved and Guaranteed are available.

Has anyone successfully booked PFTS Wine View Lounge on October 14? It has shown no availability since early booking on Tuesday. I called at 9:00 a.m. Tuesday and was on hold for about 30 minutes and it was not available. Called a number of times over the last few days, including today, and it still isn't showing available. Hard to believe that it sold out in such a short amount of time during the early booking window, especially since I called first thing. Reserved and Guaranteed are available.

This happens. They load anything they discovered "missing" overnight. Try again in the morning. Today was unusually awful.

Janet S.

Monday, September 18 -- Hibachi Experience
Wednesday, September 20 -- Italian Regional Lunch (a.k.a. Italian Food and Wine Pairing Luncheon)
Thursday, September 21 -- Tokyo Pairing
Friday, September 22 -- Mexico Tequila Lunch
Saturday, September 23 -- Party for the Senses (Reserved Seating)

Phew! Started on Tuesday, and just finished. First call this morning was the longest "hold" time. Just made my last reservation with absolutely no hold time at all.

Wonder if we can wear something on our clothes that might identify us as Diser's? sounds like a lot of us are going to be there and it would be kind of fun to say Hello!

i ended up adding the "what's cooking with" for 9/24- i haven't done one of those before, plus i like art smith.
does anyone here know how long they usually last? trying to update my planning schedule...

I will be there too! In the past they've been around an hour and 45 min to 2 hours. First 45 min to hour is getting seated and having the standard plated breakfast. Second half is the chef's demo.

Looks like we'll be seeing you at the Party for the Senses! can't wait...it's been a few years!

Me too! First PFTS for me!

Wonder if we can wear something on our clothes that might identify us as Diser's? sounds like a lot of us are going to be there and it would be kind of fun to say Hello!

It looks like a number of us will be at the Nov. 4 Parisian Breakfast. It would be nice to say hi. :)

Got PFTS Wine View on 9/23 and the Tequila lunch on 9/21. Did the tequila lunch last year and LOVED it, so of course we had to book it again!

I wasn't able to update all day at work - it doesn't seem as many people got events today - hopefully all the booking issues are fixed tomorrow for people!

I got the tequila lunch for 9/8 and the 5pm beverage seminar on 9/9! I'm so excited!! The lunch is a surprise birthday gift for DH!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!