Post Wasters - Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, the joys of tech week. Only one thing went wrong so far, but then again, it's only Tuesday.

I saw Titanic 3D and omg it was so good I was a sobbing mess
Every single time the couple is lying in bed as the water rushes in around them I lose it. And then right afterwards the woman is putting her kids to bed and telling them that story. After that there is no coming back. I accept the fact that I will be a mess for the rest of the day.

Hmm, so today's my final day of Spring Break. I think an all morning Disney binge is in order. :D

Every single time the couple is lying in bed as the water rushes in around them I lose it. And then right afterwards the woman is putting her kids to bed and telling them that story. After that there is no coming back. I accept the fact that I will be a mess for the rest of the day.

Yup. That was when I lost it as well. So sad, but such a good movie.

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;44592746 said:
That sounds like me!

The thing is, I'm the oldest so theres like no pictures or videos of my sister xD

I'm the same way, except it's because I'm the youngest. I'm pretty sure I'm every picture on our fridge :lmao:

I remember when I used to be on the Dis all the time and the refresh button was my best friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter