Post Wasters - Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 4 tickets to a midwest 1D show! Can't wait!
And it turns out a week after the concert I'm going to WDW!
My grandma dipped into her retirement fund to pay for a huge trip for the whole family!

I got 4 tickets to a midwest 1D show! Can't wait!
And it turns out a week after the concert I'm going to WDW!
My grandma dipped into her retirement fund to pay for a huge trip for the whole family!

Wow, that sounds awesome! I'm sure you'll have fun :goodvibes

Our high school did Phantom of the Opera as their spring musical, and I went to see it last night, and it was the most amazing thing ever.
I want to see it again tonight, but every show sold out already. Oh well.

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;44479267 said:
That's one of the best musicals around IMO :-)

The whole pruduction was too amazing for words. They built a chandelier and hung it in the auditorium, and had it crash down on stage.
It definitely made up for last year's musical (Once on this Island) which was not very good.

Its sad how long it takes just to get thru a page around here now ):

Ooh well. Listening to Total Eclipse of the Heart! Love the song and 1D singing it makes it even better:)

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;44493541 said:
me tooo bvdfkgse

I'm making my toe nails all 1D related :D

Haha, that's cool! If I was good at painting my nails I'd do that, but I am awful at it. I can barely paint my nails just a plain color xD

The next couple weeks are going be so busy. Getting my hair cut, Getting my braces off, getting things together for my show, tech week, 6 performances over two weekends. At least I don't have school for a majority of it.

Got my report card. Gosh I haven't studied as much as I usually this quarter and I went up..wowww

lol
Gonna try for 1D tix for Decemeber sooooon :D

That amazing moment when shows you grew up with as a kid are on Disney Junior. So now kids are gonna be growing up watching what you watched. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter