Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way can someone set me up with a new song playlist?
Nothing you can hear on the radio PLEASE.
I mean just one or two songs you like is fine, I'm trying to load my phone up for my trip in a few weeks.

Ed Sheeran. Ed Sheeran. Ed Sheeran.
:goodvibes

I fell off my horse at a competition, I'm not entirely sure how it happened because I gave myself a hefty concussion:goodvibes

Oh geeze, I've fallen off too, not a lot of fun, expecially when you have to run across the arena to catch the horse afterwards. :rotfl2:

About to go see these five boys perform idk I guess they're good or something I think they're British and maybe one's Irish but I can't be sure.

IS THIS REAL LIFE?!

I can't even right now omg okay GOING BYE.

About to go see these five boys perform idk I guess they're good or something I think they're British and maybe one's Irish but I can't be sure.

IS THIS REAL LIFE?!

Have fun! :wave2:

Annnnnd now there's no one here...

IS THIS REAL LIFE?!

That's so awesome! Hope you have a good time :goodvibes

When I fall I tend to grip onto the horse's neck and scream, "BEAUX YOU LITTLE NASTY!" as he canters away. It's pretty funny from my dad's perspective.

I never have slow enough falls to do this :goodvibes This was my first fall this year and I ride pretty much 6 days a week, sometimes 2 horses a day so it's not bad going I guess xD

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;44998076 said:
<3
the concert.was.amazing.

A week until I get to go :D
Now if I can only get myself to hit the stupid "friend" button on Facebook this will be the best week ever.

I never have slow enough falls to do this :goodvibes This was my first fall this year and I ride pretty much 6 days a week, sometimes 2 horses a day so it's not bad going I guess xD

You're so lucky to get to ride so often! My grandma decided to stop paying for my riding time so I won't see my favorite horse for a year. It'll be 3 years since I've ridden when I get back on.

You're so lucky to get to ride so often! My grandma decided to stop paying for my riding time so I won't see my favorite horse for a year. It'll be 3 years since I've ridden when I get back on.

I have my own horses :) Well we're selling the one now because I'm off to university in September (hopefully!) and I'm not really sure what we're doing with my other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter