Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to upload the video I have of the Twitter questions from the other night omg.

OKAY THIS IS IMPORTANT

So I like passed out today from exhausting after shooting a short film for my friend's cinema class project and I woke up to my sister shaking me and saying my name

I wake up all groggy and she goes, "Miranda (our friend) just got us three tickets to go see One Direction next year together."

It took me a while to process it but when I did I just burst into tears and hugged my sister and we both cried and OH GOSH

I'M GOING TO SEE THEM AGAIN

I was like in a state of happiness and sadness at the same time after Friday, but now it's just...perfect. They mean so much and I just...I feel so blessed right now.

You have cool friends if they buy you concert tickets!

I've only been to two concerts in my life, and the second one (cover band for Pink Floyd) was the only one who played music I knew.

I'm losing track of everyone I'm supposed to be an aunt of. Though if I'm remembering correctly, I'm Sars's mother and the aunt of Startunnel, Becca, Robyn, and Abby.

Anyway. Beginning with yesterday, things have gotten better. I got ungrounded yesterday. There's the whole timeline I just posted. I'm getting a new phone I think after vacation, and a new violin sometime this summer. Things are pretty good. I'm glad they are for you too. :goodvibes

I think that's right. WORKS FOR ME!

Yay for ungrounding! AH your trip is just in a week! Are you going to do a TR? I bet yours would be amazing; you're such a good writer. My band teacher just told me I could keep the clarinet he loaned me instead of paying for a new one to replace my broken one so YAY for instruments!

You have cool friends if they buy you concert tickets!

I've only been to two concerts in my life, and the second one (cover band for Pink Floyd) was the only one who played music I knew.

I mean we're paying her mom back but I don't care. My sister and I were asking our parents if we could go and they felt as though we should wait but there are close to no tickets left so we had pretty much given up. Ugh it's amazing. So thankful.

Pink Floyd's so good. I'm not a big concert person, mostly because I usually like bands who have no money to tour around here, so I can never see them lol

I think that's right. WORKS FOR ME!

Yay for ungrounding! AH your trip is just in a week! Are you going to do a TR? I bet yours would be amazing; you're such a good writer. My band teacher just told me I could keep the clarinet he loaned me instead of paying for a new one to replace my broken one so YAY for instruments!

I probably will write a trip report. I haven't decided whether I'll just cover the two days of disney or the whole Cali trip.

That's good about the clarinet. My instrument isn't exactly broken, but it's not in great shape, and I've heard that the better quality (cough cough more expensive cough cough thankfully I'm not paying for it cough cough) the instrument, the better it sounds.

I mean we're paying her mom back but I don't care. My sister and I were asking our parents if we could go and they felt as though we should wait but there are close to no tickets left so we had pretty much given up. Ugh it's amazing. So thankful.

Pink Floyd's so good. I'm not a big concert person, mostly because I usually like bands who have no money to tour around here, so I can never see them lol

Still cool! I like Pink Floyd too! (as you might have guessed)

Sure, if you want.

Erin came up with them all. It began when we decided Abby was like the hyper baby of the family and then I asked where all the rest of us stood, and everything kind of snowballed.

:goodvibes I love things that snowball like that...

OF COURSE! We considered having Finding Nemo-like rituals, but the ring of fire is much too dangerous.

There are actually a few people who should be in by now. And I love everyone so why not, right?

Let's see...I have no problem with the cousin who travels the world and meets up for family reunions, but then we wouldn't see you as much :( No more traveling the world for you! You're here to stay! So what about the cousin that traveled the world but now graces us with her almighty wisdom and worldliness? :flower3:

Aw... are you sure The Ring of Fire's too dangerous?? I was looking forward to hearing all of you guys saw "Sharkbait... oo... ba-ba-doo..." ;) But that's okay... we don't want anyone to get hurt... :rolleyes1

Okay! That's fine. I'll stick around. Though it's probably gonna be mostly quirky wisdom.... nothing too profound... Like how all of the sort of dumb Pixar characters (Like Mater and Dug and Remy's brother in Ratatouille, etc.) are the ones that actually end up offering the wisest things to say just because that's who they are. That's me!

Yay! Thanks for the welcome! I'm honored... :hug:

Well... how bout I can be the weird, random cousin that travels the world and randomly shows up uninvited to family reunions?? :wave2:

YES!!!! Oh goodness....YES!

Sure, if you want.

Erin came up with them all. It began when we decided Abby was like the hyper baby of the family and then I asked where all the rest of us stood, and everything kind of snowballed.

Dont you just love it when things snowball? Seems to be a common occurence with the Post Wastin' family:-)

I just realized I should make this more obvious... for those who don't know, I'm Mandy. :goodvibes It says Mickey in my sig because my mom and I thought we should put more Disney-ish names (Mickey's kind of my nickname... sort of...) BUT ANYWAY Mandy's my DisBoards name. :)

I just realized I should make this more obvious... for those who don't know, I'm Mandy. :goodvibes It says Mickey in my sig because my mom and I thought we should put more Disney-ish names (and my "special friend" *ahem* [who's not my special friend anymore and I haven't talked to him in several weeks...] used to call me Mickey... :/ but Mickey's still kind of my nickname... sort of...)BUT ANYWAY (I make everything long and drawn out...) Mandy's my DisBoards name. :)

I remember!!:-)

I forgot lol. That gave everyone a nickname a bit ago, but I forgot mine.

Oh haha okay. So, just stick with TylerFG?

"The tall blond lets out a cry of despair, says 'Would've cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair, I'm gonna have to find another tower somewhere, and stay away from the windows...'"

Oh Sara Bareilles... you speak to me... *sigh*princess:

I figured you did, Abby... ;)

Guess who REALLY doesn't want to study for finals right now... :headache:

Yeah haha I rememeber PMing you one time about your legit signature like a year and a half ago or something.

Ugh! Me too. Last week was finals week but they save the worst for our last day of school. ALGEBRA-bleh!

Eh, Tyler's better. (Since that is my name lol.)

Oh yeah. I guess that makes more sense. :rolleyes1

"The tall blond lets out a cry of despair, says 'Would've cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair, I'm gonna have to find another tower somewhere, and stay away from the windows...'"

Oh Sara Bareilles... you speak to me... *sigh*princess:

Oh my goodness! What is that song? I am so not music savvy haha. If it is Disney or Broadway and can sing it forwards and backwards. But anything MODERN? HA!

I'm really worried about my math finals, because I only did one page last week, and I don't know when the last day is. And I REALLY need to pass this year, or else I can't go to WDW. :scared:

Yeah haha I rememeber PMing you one time about your legit signature like a year and a half ago or something.

Ugh! Me too. Last week was finals week but they save the worst for our last day of school. ALGEBRA-bleh!

The good news is that I only have to take three instead of 5 like the rest of my class does because I took two AP classes... but I still have to take American History, Rhetoric, and Apologetics, the three writing classes... Sooo... :| PROCRASTINATION time... (yes, I did just yell that...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter