Post pics of your bag you carry into park

I just ordered my Baggallini messenger and I'm so excited to get it for our trip. Thanks for all the advice!

recently, i have bought a bag with purple color! And it is enough big to travelling in the future. it is so practical and i love it!

I've enjoyed looking through this thread and looking at everyone's park bags. I have my eyes on this one, it's Fossil:

It also comes in pink, blue and orange, but I like the green! 10-3/4" W x 8" H x 2" D
fossiltopzip.jpg

My DH also carries a back pack, so I only need a small bag.

Loving the suggestions. I just bought two backpacks from Meijer this week on clearance for $3 each. But now I'm thinking they may be too big. I'll have to check out some of these too! :)

I've enjoyed looking through this thread and looking at everyone's park bags. I have my eyes on this one, it's Fossil:

It also comes in pink, blue and orange, but I like the green! 10-3/4" W x 8" H x 2" D
fossiltopzip.jpg

My DH also carries a back pack, so I only need a small bag.

Love that bag! Where did you find it, online or store?

Love that bag! Where did you find it, online or store?

It's on Macy's website. I'm just waiting for it to go on sale...plus I have a 20% off coupon on the side! :thumbsup2

ETA: Just went to my local Macy's today, and it was there too.

diznee25

I read this thread years ago when embarking on my first trip to DL with my then 3 year old son. I was a DL vet but had never been with my own child & I was terrified of making the wrong "pack" choice.

So....after the many recommendations from this thread, I chose a Baggallini Messenger sling in light pink. My son is now 7 & I love this bag more then I did when I first got it. It's fabulous!!

Holds all my stuff, comfy, doesn't make me look frumpy & best of all- I can throw it in the wash after each trip!

So thank you all for the great recomendation!! It's worked out great!

In years passed I have used the Vera Bradley crossbody:

IMG_0699.jpg

But this time, I have recently purchased the small Vera Bradley backpack:

10620110.jpg

I'm really excited to use it! It looks very convenient and a lot bigger than the crossbody!

I reallllly wish Crocs would bring back their sling bag - I have managed to score 2 on ebay - it's the BEST Disney bag! Love the little pocket in the front for keycards/fastpasses. *sigh*

After reading just about all 100+ pages of this theead, scouring my local stores, and doing countless google searches, I think I've finally found my perfect bag. My requirements were that it be a crossbody, big enough to hold all my stuff but still be manageable, have an organizer section, padded strap, and water bottle holder, be waterproof and CUTE (!). Not easy. The bag I finally ended up with is the Natalie from REI in Steel. I love it!

Just received my Baggallini Zip N Go in the mail and it just might be the perfect park bag. I got it off Ebay for less than half of what Ebags was selling it for. I'll post pictures of my items in it, plus a review tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter