Post pics of your bag you carry into park

3"Mouse"keteers

DIS Veteran
Trying to decide which bag to purchase to carry in the parks, and was hoping people could post pictures of them wearing their bags or just simply a picture of their bag if they have it. Also, don't forget to include the name of the bag and the color you chose. Also, the price if you remember how much you paid. TIA! Can't wait to see everyone's fav bags!:yay:

202715071_002.jpg

This is the bag I used last time I went to WDW and will probably use again next time because it was really convienient for me to just slide the pack around to the front or the side when I needed something and it has a lot of room in it for essentials and my passporter. It was really comfortable too.

I'm also looking for a bag... I don't want silly tan lines but I also don't want to be sporting a fanny pack.

...is the pockets I have on my Cargo shorts! I went the route of carrying backpacks,ugly fannypacks and slingbags. NO MORE!!!!!
My camera is around my neck and everything else is in a pocket! works great for me!

I have the baggallini messenger bag as well in Orange. We leave on Sunday so I will be sure to add a picture of me with it on, once I take one. I know when I was looking for bags, I found it easier to decide looking at the bags actually ON people rather than just the bag's website.

Ill come back in a week to post a picture--- hopefully one with me, the baggallini and that famous mouse! :) :) :) :)

I have the baggallini messenger bag as well in Orange. We leave on Sunday so I will be sure to add a picture of me with it on, once I take one. I know when I was looking for bags, I found it easier to decide looking at the bags actually ON people rather than just the bag's website.

Ill come back in a week to post a picture--- hopefully one with me, the baggallini and that famous mouse! :) :) :) :)
Thanks KEMdisney! I also thought it would probably be easier to decide if I could see them on people. Hope you have a magical trip!

I use a WDW backpack. Bought at the resort for around $35. I love it!
DH carried it most of the time during the trip when this pic was taken. Normally it's just DS and me, and I carry it all day with no prob.
Here they are swimming with the sharks...

wdw06186-1.jpg

I have the Donner bag too. LOVE it. It can hold a bottle of water in one side pocket, mini umbrella in the other, my Drebel camera in the center compartment and then there's the flap area for my phone, cash and credit cards.

DD loved mine so much that she bought one to use as a mini diaper bag.

Hi! I'm looking for a new bag for our trip, too. I started carrying a backpack as my diaper bag b/c I found that a regular bag was a pain if I needed to bend over to pick up a little one. I have never used a messenger-style bag...do they stay put when you bend over or would I risk hitting my child in the head with it?

Hi! I'm looking for a new bag for our trip, too. I started carrying a backpack as my diaper bag b/c I found that a regular bag was a pain if I needed to bend over to pick up a little one. I have never used a messenger-style bag...do they stay put when you bend over or would I risk hitting my child in the head with it?
Good question! I'm curious about this too!

How do you get the pictures on here. I have the giraffe print messenger and someone wanted to see it but I don't know how to post a picture.:confused3

I made us all back packs. The 3 girls' are a like and then my sisiter and I are alike. I put our initials on it with my disney brother sewing machine that embroiderys. I am hoping they work ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter