Post a picture of your server

Levent from Turkey and Dean from India! Magic in the Med Sept 2010. Wish I could figure out how to post a photo!

5810101586_90850d4cb6_b.jpg
[/url]
IMGP5735 - Version 2 by DCLDUDE, on Flickr[/IMG]
This is my family with Pogi(Boy) from Hungary and Heidi(Girl) from Mexico. They were great together! We loved having them!pirate:

OMG.....we had Pogi as our server when we had breakfast in Royal Palace one morning....we LOVED him!! He was so nice and pleasant. I hope he stays with DCL!!!

He made such a great impression on us at breakfast that we mentioned him on our comment card as one of of the CM's that made our trip magical.....

And this was our serving team of Edward from England and Erdem from Turkey. They were fantastic! Had our drinks on the table waiting for us each night and could not do enough for us!!! We thought they were a great team!!!

MJ

This is Goncalo and Drenka on the Dream from our May 2011 cruise. They were so great we have requested them again for our January cruise.

252403_10150267762736411_509141410_9577385_472494_n.jpg

Let's try that photo again!
292.jpg

Oh, I just loved him! My son (11) and I had a table to ourselves for dinner and he and Gustavo went to so much effort to engage us in conversation. On the last night my son almost didn't come to dinner because he was hanging with his friends and those guys were just doing everything to make sure I didn't feel all alone! Then when my son did end up coming they were thrilled to see him! We are going again in 2013 and I am praying he is still on The Dream so I can request him!

I just have to say how nice it is that you all are appreciating your servers and happily posting pics of them! You know how often people go out of their way to complain about every little thing??? Refreshing to see appreciation and kindness....:)
oh, by the way, I'm not specifically talking about this site complaining, just people in general-myself included in this!!!!:goodvibes

We had David and Ali on our December 08 7-night WC. Both of them were really great!

Ali did the water trick to my daughter...but didn't go too well and she got part of her dress wet. We were all laughing because since goofed it up.:lmao:
However, the Head server called him to the side and he got in a little hot water with that incident.

I Wonder if it is the same Ali that is now the head server we just had on the Dream?

DSC03164.jpg

These are our servers from our recent cruise on the Dream. Cesar was our server and was from Brazil. Emeil was our asst server. I cannot remember for the life of me where he said he was from. They were absolutely wonderful!! I am SO happy that we were switched at the last minute or we would have never met them. We had such a wonderful time at each meal with them. Cesar said he would be on the Dream the next time we were booked to cruise and that when we boarded ship we should go to the place where you request changes and request to be put in his rotation.
Here are some pics of funny interactions we had with them just being goofy ;)

DSC03524.jpg

DSC03239.jpg

I just about died of laughter when he took his pen and drew a mickey head around a mole on my daughter's shoulder and then covered it with her hair and said look a hidden mickey!!! :lmao: this was at the very end of the cruise so at that point he knew us pretty well and knew how much he could joke around with us. We had a fab time with him!! :thumbsup2

:)here are ours from our cruise in jan 2007 on the magic! they were both ever so wonderful!!!

Picture155.jpg

These are our servers from our recent cruise on the Dream. Cesar was our server and was from Brazil. Emeil was our asst server. I cannot remember for the life of me where he said he was from. They were absolutely wonderful!! I am SO happy that we were switched at the last minute or we would have never met them. We had such a wonderful time at each meal with them. Cesar said he would be on the Dream the next time we were booked to cruise and that when we boarded ship we should go to the place where you request changes and request to be put in his rotation.
Here are some pics of funny interactions we had with them just being goofy ;)
You can also put in a request with either DCL or your TA to have him as your server on your next cruise. When you board you can go to where the dining requests/changes are being done and they will be able to tell you if your request was fulfilled or not and if it can be changed if it wasn't fulfilled ahead of time.

Matt and Haley were amazing on our December Dream trip!

DSC09455-1.jpg

We had Matt as an asst. server on his 2nd DCL cruise July 2010. By the 2nd night we eased his fears of dealing with us and he was fine the rest of the cruise - which was good since it was a 12 night cruise. We saw him on the Dream in April and found out he was a server and have requested him for our cruise the end of this month. We really do hope he's still on there, he said he should be, and hope we have him already assigned to us. I think it will be too hard to try and arrange to have our table changed to his station since there are 11 of us cruising.

Update on Pierre:
He just had his second child 6 weeks ago and is on the Dream. He recently got offered citizenship from Canada and is hoping to be living in the Montreal area with his family by July 2012:cool1:

We had Pierre on our 12/26-29 cruise. He performed magic tricks for us each night and almost tripped over himself trying to get back to our table when he saw my cousin pouring her own beer so he could pour it for her. I am going again on the February 9-12 cruise and thought about requesting him again for the kids so they could see the magic tricks.

This is Fitz (Jamaica), along with my friends son, Michael ~they absolutely adored each other, I think if Michael could have stayed with Fitz for the whole cruise he would have!~. Fitz is my all time favorite person (with the exception of my dh and mm) on the Magic.

fitz.jpg

He was our server in 2002 and 2006 (in 2004 - we did not know that you could request your server ~ but we did manage to see him one night at the dessert buffet). We have requested him for our upcoming trip, but hear that he is a head server now... We shall see....

Fitz goes way above and beyond... in 2002, on our honeymoon, we were at a table with 4 other hm'ing couples. One of the 1st nights, we ordered some sort of cheese appetizer... when they came, nobody liked them - the cheese smelled like feet... Fitz explained that it was supposed to be like that and asked if we were expecting mozzarella sticks (if a funny, sarcastic sort of way)... we laughed and said yes then we all asked if the chef could make us some... he laughed and returned with our entrees.... Our first stop (St. Martin) was great and when we went to dinner that night we noticed a covered dish in the middle of the table that Fitz would not let us touch... After our meal, he opened it up for us and there were some mozzarella sticks... we do not know if he managed to get one of the chefs to make them or if he bought them on the island... This is just one example of how Fitz has made our cruises ever more wonderful experiences than they already would have been...

We had Fitz on our 2008 cruise on the Magic,, was our head server....LOVED HIM!!!!!:yay: He has been the only head server we have had that spends time with us...most come around at the end only and maybe Hi in the beginning. Not Fitz , he came and had a great time with our girls every night... they loved wearing his BIG pirate hat on pirate night!!

We had Matt as an asst. server on his 2nd DCL cruise July 2010. By the 2nd night we eased his fears of dealing with us and he was fine the rest of the cruise - which was good since it was a 12 night cruise. We saw him on the Dream in April and found out he was a server and have requested him for our cruise the end of this month. We really do hope he's still on there, he said he should be, and hope we have him already assigned to us. I think it will be too hard to try and arrange to have our table changed to his station since there are 11 of us cruising.

Him and Haley where great as I had said, he had mentioned heading to Germany in the next few months, I had made the assumption he was headed to the Fantasy based on that. If you hear anything or see him tell we said hi!

We've been on many Dis cruises and always have great service, except for once. They seemed bored!

Anyhow we've had Dennis-Phillipines twice and seen him on other cruises. Very good and I'm guessing he still is there. Asked for him last time but he was gone on for his time off the ship!

Our favorite was a young girl from Jamaica....of course we don't remember (you'd think we would cause she was that good). It was the Magic in 2010. Her husband was a chef on the ship. I have since gotten cute Disney journals from Target so we can write down the things we did and enjoyed. If anyone know her name please respond! We got the impression she and her husband would be doing the cruise thing for a while!

Don't guess anyone knows about who might be on the Fantasy?

Him and Haley where great as I had said, he had mentioned heading to Germany in the next few months, I had made the assumption he was headed to the Fantasy based on that. If you hear anything or see him tell we said hi!

The dining room manager told us that Matt was going to the Fantasy at some point this year. I really do hope he's going to be there at the end of the month but now I'm not so hopeful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter