• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post a pic of your cell phone thread

Silver EnV.
I feel like it's so outdated.

enV.jpg

This piece of crap. Its falling apart, the center button is completely gone. Its scratched everywhere and has a large crack on the side and if you close it just a smidge too fast it shuts off and takes me like 5 minutes to get back on. :)
phoneiwant-2.jpg

Why does everyone have cool phones. scowl.

sony_ericsson_r306(1).jpg

I was really annoyed when i got it (on ebay) because it was advertised there as black sand gold (JB colours!) but they sent me a blacvk and silver one.

hrrrgh.

sorry for the bad quality but i just took a picture of my phone with my webcam....

iphone-1.jpg

rob pattinson is my wallpaper :]
iphone2-1.jpg

if you look really close on the second pic, the 2nd row up from the bottom and the 2nd appliction (box thing) in its mets mobile :rotfl:

i used to have that phone. it was evil. i loved it until my stupid friend threw it over a fence and cracked the screne 3 days after i got it. and then... it started to randomly call people :scared:

7a.jpg

i think my phones pretty hott xD
except mine is silver. i think that one is black.

I used to have that phone in green. I hated it. xD
All the buttons cracked in half from texting too much.

I love that phone. I was going to get it in red. :P

I wanted it in red, but they only had blue. xD
My brother has the same phone as you, though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter