Post a pic of your cell phone thread

sprint-lg-rumor.jpg

Silver one, and mine is cellular.

It's alright, the keyboard kind of freaks out on me every once in awhile.
In all, I hardly ever text so basically it was a waste. Now everyone has one.
Next time I'm getting the cheapest phone I can find. Like a penny, seriously they have them.

I have the silver one too. :teeth:
Except I text... a lot. :rotfl:

:laughing:
It's a pretty good phone. I'd reccomend it.
The keyboard is fine, it starts going slow sometime on mine and when I press a button it won't come up and I basically have to push it down really hard.

It's just I don't ever need it for anything as I hardly text or call so I'm kinda sour that I wasted the money on it.

That's really strange.
My mom's is like over sensitive, if you even slightly push it sideways it goes to keyboard text messaging.

Yeah, I have this fun 20 thing for my phone and it's unlimited sent and received text, picture and video messaging and unlimited web browser. Well my boyfriend is the only person I text so... kinda pointless for me to have it. As far as web goes.. I'm almost always on my laptop so why would I need it?

But I'm keeping it anyways because I'm stupid.

Here's my bestie, the sony ericsson w910i. It doesn't look like much because it isn't much but I love it!

W910i_2.png

pantech-duo.jpg

Pantech Duo.
It's evil. xD The only good thing about it is the slidey thing, but it's pretty limited besides that. I want a Blackberry. xD

Sony Ericsson w580i
b0012dfmkc-w580i-pink.jpg

I loved that phone! That is, until my sister dropped it into the toilet. :scared: Ew. So I got a second one that the first time it completely ran out of battery ( 1 month) would not turn on ever again. I refused to get the same one again.So now I have another one until my contract is up in may 2010.

Samsung A737
samsung_a737o_att.jpg

I finally got rid of my craptasitc razr. :-)

34790_xl_1.gif

34790_xl.gif

this is my new phone. its a samsung gravity.

EDIT: This pic is cooler.

sprint-instinct3.jpg

I love it. It's the Samsung Instinct. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter