Positive thoughts please-ups and downs p.42

You guys, I can’t even..look what my sister and dad did for Richards room

BEC8FE37-3191-450A-A53D-6962239EC1F9.jpeg

He is having a great couple of days. He is able to get himself to the edge of the bed and only needs slight assistance to get into his chair. He was able to trim his moustache today using scissors (hello fine motor skills), and is able to just manage more on his own overall. He hasn’t been walking today because physio is just a weekday thing. I had a stomach bug or something so I haven’t been up to see him in a few days. I slept solidly for 10 hours last night and I feel much better. I plan on spending a good amount of time with him over the next few days.

A few days ago I planned on having his brother watch Chewy for a few days just to give me a break and so I wouldn’t have to cut plans short to get home. When the time came, I couldn’t do it. Having him here is like a part of Richard is still home. Who knew I’d end up needing the dog lol

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and happy holiday.

Great way to decorate the ubiquitous Purell dispenser.

Sounds like Richard keeps moving forward, Kim. Great to hear. A very Merry Christmas to you both and all your family.

You guys, I can’t even..look what my sister and dad did for Richards room

View attachment 371259

He is having a great couple of days. He is able to get himself to the edge of the bed and only needs slight assistance to get into his chair. He was able to trim his moustache today using scissors (hello fine motor skills), and is able to just manage more on his own overall. He hasn’t been walking today because physio is just a weekday thing. I had a stomach bug or something so I haven’t been up to see him in a few days. I slept solidly for 10 hours last night and I feel much better. I plan on spending a good amount of time with him over the next few days.

A few days ago I planned on having his brother watch Chewy for a few days just to give me a break and so I wouldn’t have to cut plans short to get home. When the time came, I couldn’t do it. Having him here is like a part of Richard is still home. Who knew I’d end up needing the dog lol

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and happy holiday.
Merry Christmas to all of you. I almost can't even but I just had to reply first. :)

Merry Christmas to you and Richard. Recovery is slow and hard, but he's making great progress. I keep you guys in my thoughts and pray (if its not offensive) for ya'll often.

:goodvibes It seems like maybe both of you have turned a corner. Your most recent update has an "it's going to be OK" vibe that's been absent until now. So great to see! Merry Christmas @kimblebee! :hug:

Merry Christmas to you, too.

In the ultimate act of irony, my ex husband had a heart attack yesterday morning and is now in the same hospital as Richard.

Merry Christmas, Kim. Very happy to hear of Richards progress. It’s a long, hard road but he is progressing and doing so well.

A friend of mine was telling me that her friend had open heart surgery last Monday, still on a ventilator and has some sort of infection that they have cultured. Not surge what they are treating yet.

At any rate, sending warm wishes to you and Richard.

Merry Christmas!

So happy to see the news continuing to be positive.

Merry Christmas to you, too.

In the ultimate act of irony, my ex husband had a heart attack yesterday morning and is now in the same hospital as Richard.

Is this something that brings some Christmas cheer? :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter