Popular Candy you DON'T like

Don’t like Skittles. I’m really surprised that I am the first person to say Warheads or any other super sour candy. I will have a couple of Sour Patch kids if my kids offer them, but the really sour stuff? No thank you!

I use to love Butterfingers but they changed the recipe, and now I just can’t eat them. Also can’t eat anything black licorice or with that flavor.

If you're a Skittles hater, spoiler warning, scroll past!

If you're a Skittles defender, I just had to share:
The movie theater we went to the other night had a Skittles machine. You could pick your own color(s). :teeth:

If you're a Skittles hater, spoiler warning, scroll past!

If you're a Skittles defender, I just had to share:
View attachment 461471
The movie theater we went to the other night had a Skittles machine. You could pick your own color(s). :teeth:
:cloud9: This would be ideal for me! I’m the type that sorts fruit-flavoured candy before I eat it and one of my pet peeves with gummy bears or skittles at movie theatres is that it’s too dark to do so.

I basically only like chocolate. I don't like anything with a "gummy" texture (so, gummy bears/worms/fish/whatever, sour keys/sour patch kids, jujubes, jelly beans, licorice (actual licorice or the red stuff), starbursts, taffy, are all out). Not a fan of Skittles either.

No jelly or gummy anything, including skittles
No peeps or anything marshmallow
No Hershey's chocolate. I prefer European chocolate. (I do like the Hershey's Gold and Special Dark bars though)

As someone posted earlier, after reading this thread I don’t “ hate” any candy, I just have my preferences. There’s nothing posted so far that I would refuse to eat.... not buy or not choose, of course, but refuse to eat? Nah, I’m easy...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter