Popular Candy you DON'T like

Yeah, I thought that Necco Wafers, like Circus Peanuts, were all made in one large batch in 1860 and they were still just using that batch. They finally sold out of Necco, but there are still Circus Peanuts out there - those cannot be destroyed!

For the record, I actually like Circus Peanuts.
Oh, man. I look forward to Easter so I can buy Chicks and Rabbits (or is it Chicks and Bunnies). Same as Circus Peanuts, only blue, yellow, lavender, Easter colors. I like to bite off their heads first.
chicks and rabbits.jpg

The thread is "popular" candies you don't like, not candies that were popular with our grannies who still hands them out on Halloween to the chagrin of trick or treaters everywhere.
LOL. I had never even seen them until 25 years ago. We had portraits of our kids done then and the photographer had those on hand as treats for kids. And judging from past comments here from a year ago when they went out of production, seems some young parents liked them too.

I just had to look this up. Not sure I have ever seen these before. Not being a huge fan of wine in general, not sure I would enjoy a gummy made from it.
They aren't, AFAIK. They do have a bit of a vinegar-y taste to them and are a little stiffer than other gummy treats. If you're not familiar with them it may be that they're a British thing and not widely marketed in the States.

Who actually eats these? I have never and have also never seen anyone else actually consume one of these. Are they more popular in Europe or something?
They're perfect for melting into a chocolate fondue. I'm not a chocolate person but we have it sometimes on a buffet or for a special snack. People seem to love the little nougat bits that don't melt but add a little crunch.

Who actually eats these? I have never and have also never seen anyone else actually consume one of these. Are they more popular in Europe or something?

One of DS's favorites. I buy them for him every year. Costco sells the multipack.

I used to love Toblerone back in high school, but the last time I bought one, it just wasn’t the same. I think they “Americanized” the chocolate or something.

Don't know. Just know I tried it once and didn't like it.

My family. We only buy them at Christmas time, but everyone loves them. I just bought the fruit and nut version this year. I haven’t seen that flavour around in previous years.

I just had to look this up. Not sure I have ever seen these before. Not being a huge fan of wine in general, not sure I would enjoy a gummy made from it.

Wine gums are my absolute favourite candy.

I have no willpower when they are around, and we never buy the little rolls, only the big family size boxes. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter