Popcorn!!

Glad to know I'm not the only popcorn fanatic! My fiance even gave me a old fashioned popcorn machine for Christmas last year. Can you get the souvenir buckets at every popcorn stand and are they different at every park? This would be a good collection for me! :teeth:

I love popcorn also. I have the old fashioned whirley pop. No microwave for me. The trick is to get those kits that have coconut oil and the seasoning in the popcorn pouch. That's as close as I can get to WDW popcorn.

I get the bucket and fill it on our last day so I can gave it as a snack on the plane ride home.

Originally posted by outstandinfarmer
Is the popcorn different at different stands throughout the resorts? I know I had some popcorn inside of Fantasmic that wasn't very good compared to the "official stands" in the rest of the parks.

I AGREE, THE FANTASMIC BOX OF POPCORN TASTE DIFFERENT. WE BUY A TUB AT THE STAND AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ENTRANCE TO FANTASMIC

Yes, the buckets at each park are different and make a neat collection.

There is a stand at MK that sells caramel corn, I think it might be called Sleepy Hollow but I am not sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter