Popcorn kernel stuck in throat

Minnley

Earning My Ears
So just to my luck today I decided to try one single piece of my friends "nacho cheese" flavour popcorn and the kernel is stuck pretty far down my throat.

I have tried drinking it away, I have tried bread and I have tried to fish it outa there with my fingers. NOTHING has worked as of yet.

Any suggestions I can try before calling to book an appointment with an ENT?

You mean this thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/popcorn-kernel-stuck-in-my-throat-update-its-gone-p-8.2523536/
Started 10 years ago, and gets revived every once in a while, last time was a few days ago.

Ok, so I’m not losing it.

I just can’t fathom getting a popcorn kernel stuck in my throat and running to....Disboards??....to find out what I need to do?

I’m guessing the old Disboards thread must have popped up on a search, which must mean we are the experts on the subject.

Ok, so I’m not losing it.

I just can’t fathom getting a popcorn kernel stuck in my throat and running to....Disboards??....to find out what I need to do?

I’m guessing the old Disboards thread must have popped up on a search, which must mean we are the experts on the subject.

Well, we ARE experts on almost everything don't ya know!!!! :cool1:

Hi there..... I have been reading this thread and I have a popcorn kernel stuck in my throat it is probably just below my gland and the worst thing ever!!!! It's literally all I think about all day every second of every day. It happened on Saturday so this is now day 3. I am filled with hope reading these stories, iv tried every single thing mentioned and so far no luck! I am worried now that it is just cut and I'm aggravating it kore so going to try a day of leaving it alone.

Hi there..... I have been reading this thread and I have a popcorn kernel stuck in my throat it is probably just below my gland and the worst thing ever!!!! It's literally all I think about all day every second of every day. It happened on Saturday so this is now day 3. I am filled with hope reading these stories, iv tried every single thing mentioned and so far no luck! I am worried now that it is just cut and I'm aggravating it kore so going to try a day of leaving it alone.
Welcome to the stuck popcorn club, Popcorn. Make sure to stop by the queen of stuck popcorn kernels, @NikkiLovesWDW!'s thread, many good pointers there. And make sure to stay and hang around a bit after the kernel is gone. Best wishes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter