Pop Century Room Renovations

You should receive your bags by 10-10:30pm at the latest. It is about three hours after you check in at the resort.
Whoopsie, you are correct. The official DME page says 3 hours after you arrive at the hotel.
Thank you both! I think we are going to stick with getting our own luggage. That's what we decided in the first place, but I kept second guessing myself. I'm sure it won't take us too much longer to grab our bags before we go. I was hoping to be asleep by 9:30 pm because we are going to have some LATE nights while at Disney.

Thank you both! I think we are going to stick with getting our own luggage. That's what we decided in the first place, but I kept second guessing myself. I'm sure it won't take us too much longer to grab our bags before we go. I was hoping to be asleep by 9:30 pm because we are going to have some LATE nights while at Disney.
That's probably the safest bet.....we were lucky this last time as we landed mid afternoon and took the ME and when we walked into our room, our bags were there. First time they ever beat us to the room. Haha

My April trip we land at 9 and it's my first time coming in late so I already planned to pick luggage up. Few years ago Disney never sent out our MDE luggage tags so we had no choice but to grab luggage ourselves- bags were on carousel waiting for us by time we deplaned and got to luggage area.

My April trip we land at 9 and it's my first time coming in late so I already planned to pick luggage up. Few years ago Disney never sent out our MDE luggage tags so we had no choice but to grab luggage ourselves- bags were on carousel waiting for us by time we deplaned and got to luggage area.
For future reference, you can give the DME desk your luggage info even if your bags don't have yellow tags.

We are flying frontier and it looks like it’s on the opposite side of dme (I’m looking at the map they sent us). I’m really not too worried. It sounds like dme can be hit or miss anyway depending on when you get on the bus.

Can anyone who has been in a refurbed room answer a question? Pretty sure there are now pocket doors as a divider, but are there still regular bathroom doors?

We are flying frontier and it looks like it’s on the opposite side of dme (I’m looking at the map they sent us). I’m really not too worried. It sounds like dme can be hit or miss anyway depending on when you get on the bus.
And at the end of the day you will be kicking off your Disney vacation so it's small price to pay for a magical vacation!

Can anyone who has been in a refurbed room answer a question? Pretty sure there are now pocket doors as a divider, but are there still regular bathroom doors?
No. The door to where the toilet/shower is is nothing more than a pocket door. You may as well leave the door open for all the good it does.

And at the end of the day you will be kicking off your Disney vacation so it's small price to pay for a magical vacation!
You’re exactly right. No matter what we will still be at Disney and I can’t wait to see my niece’s reaction! We saw her over the weekend and all she had to say was “I want to go to universal”. She was there two years ago and has never done Disney so we are going to show her just how fun Disney really is!

No. The door to where the toilet/shower is is nothing more than a pocket door. You may as well leave the door open for all the good it does.
So if I was going to bring a door attachment for work out band's, there is nowhere to hook them, correct? It's just a piece of webbing (like a seat belt) with a ball on one end. Ball goes on one side, webbing goes over top of door, other end of webbing has band's. You close the door to hold it in place.

So if I was going to bring a door attachment for work out band's, there is nowhere to hook them, correct? It's just a piece of webbing (like a seat belt) with a ball on one end. Ball goes on one side, webbing goes over top of door, other end of webbing has band's. You close the door to hold it in place.
Could you maybe put it over the door to go outside?

I do love Pop, but they spoiled me. In January, we were preferred 70's refurbished room. For the Princess Half Marathon week/weekend we were 50's, and she wasn't lookin' too spiffy. :laughing:
Going back spring break keeping fingers crossed that my standard pool view is 80's, not 50's . . . :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter