POP CENTURY ... LAST WEEK of SEPT. 07 MEET

ericm078, as I always say "Men have it soooooo rough!!" Poor dears. :rotfl:

Slightly Goofy

i won the best costume award dressed in my st patty's mickey top hat with green blinking glasses i got on my trip last week and the tshirt from st patty's day
Never again to the world alone one singles trip over 10/21-10/28

ericm078, you are, indeed, an intelligent man. Since women control the world (work) it is best to keep on their good side or the level of service can rapidly decline. :rotfl:

SG

Hey everybody!

Has anybody started planning a new meet for next year or is it a bit too early? Lol.

Hope everyone has had a good November so far!

BabyPiglet, it is one of my biggest regrets that I did not get to meet you in person in September.

We are headed back in a couple of weeks and possibly next Spring, June or Sept, or if we go totally crazy, all three.

Slightly Goofy/Linda

haven't been on the computer in weeks it seems. In a hiring frenzy at work (Macys) for the holidays and rehearsing "Messiah" with the Hartford Symphony. Now I have to make a little pit stop at the hospital next week. Kidney stone the size of Gibralter!!! So I'll be off most of next week and hope to catch up here then.

Love you all,

Gail

pooch
good luck with the kidney stone .i got one out last nov 2906. they said it was bigger than a golf ball. it took 5 hours of lazer surgery . it was suppose to be about 2 hours and go home that day but spent 3 nights in thomas jefferson hospital in philly, a good hospital in this area. i was then in pain for 4 weeks couldn't drive anywhere for about 4 weeks and sick for those 4 weeks couldn't tolarate any painkillers. let us know how you do better than me I hope have a nice thanksgiving
maria

haven't been on the computer in weeks it seems. In a hiring frenzy at work (Macys) for the holidays and rehearsing "Messiah" with the Hartford Symphony. Now I have to make a little pit stop at the hospital next week. Kidney stone the size of Gibralter!!! So I'll be off most of next week and hope to catch up here then.

Love you all,

Gail

pooch
good luck with the kidney stone .i got one out last nov 2906. they said it was bigger than a golf ball. it took 5 hours of lazer surgery . it was suppose to be about 2 hours and go home that day but spent 3 nights in thomas jefferson hospital in philly, a good hospital in this area. i was then in pain for 4 weeks couldn't drive anywhere for about 4 weeks and sick for those 4 weeks couldn't tolarate any painkillers. let us know how you do better than me I hope have a nice thanksgiving
maria

I'm with you girls, although mine was small compared to Maria's :eek: Gail you take care sweetie :hug: And DRINK LOT'S OF WATER !!! It is the only way to prevent the dreaded kidney stone.. worst pain ever !!

Ouch ladies! All that pain and no baby to show for it afterward???

pooch, I hope they get you fixed up soon. Is that the procedure where they sit you in a hot tub and use sonic rays to break it up?

Maria395712 , that sort of experience sort of sticks with one does it not? If you have one kidney stone are you apt to have more? I hope not. I had gallbladder problems and do not think mine were as bad as many and I was screaming with pain. I am not much of a wimp either.

keliblue, I am a big drinker (water) so that must be why I have not had that particular affliction. I have bad lungs and have never smoked. Figure I am going to get cirrhosis of the liver next cause I do not drink alcohol. I try to be grateful for the fact that I have not, yet, developed anything that I deserve though. :laughing:

SG/Linda

These dis meets sound like fun! Does anyone know if there are any scheduled for the last week of January? I have a solo trip planned like many of you guys and I was just curious.

These dis meets sound like fun! Does anyone know if there are any scheduled for the last week of January? I have a solo trip planned like many of you guys and I was just curious.

Hello and welcome to the boards.. This thread is actually from a September meet we had in 07 but I would check the dis meets forum, there is always some group getting togther:grouphug:

Have a wonderful trip:hippie:

keliblue, congratulations!!! I always sort of wanted a set of twins. I am crazy for kids, they just tickle me to pieces. You will discover that grandkids are a much improved version of children. The parents are responsible for feeding, clothing and all that mundane stuff and you get to do the fun stuff. Also, if and when you get tired of them you can send them home. My sil once asked me why his boys were so good for me and not for him. I told him my secret was that if they did not obey I would take them home to him and they did not want to go! :lmao: Last night my oldest grandson called and had me log onto the same web page he was on so we could look together. He just lives up the road. You will make such a wonderful grandma. Exactly what every child wants, someone who can give guided tours of Disney World!! When are they due??

BTW, you make me smile too. :)

SG/Linda

They zapped me yesterday and it went quickly and easily. I've been getting stones since I was 14 so been there, done that, bought the program!! But it's been about 30 years since the last one. Home passing gravel now. Love peeing into a strainer!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!! Thanks for all the good wishes.

Love

Gail

PS Congrats Kelli!!!

Gail, I am so glad to hear that you are in the process of getting all fixed up. Feeling badly any time is rough but at the Holidays it has to be the worst. Strainers beat cups though. :banana:

SG/Linda

we will be there starting the 25 of september miss it by a couple days any other meets the week I will be there. we are checking out on the 2nd of oct

we will be there starting the 25 of september miss it by a couple days any other meets the week I will be there. we are checking out on the 2nd of oct
This is actually from a meet we had in September of 2007. There's a thread around here somewhere of a meet they're planning for 08. :)

Keli, it's great to here about the twins! Congrats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter