POP CENTURY ... LAST WEEK of SEPT. 07 MEET

YES..You are right, the pushyiest biotch you'll ever met!!:lmao:
No Really, Dane just gave me the go ahead for next Sept, I think we are gonna have to go the first week tho due to Heaths ISTEP test at school, he cant miss that and it starts on SEPT 15th! Im just excited that Dane said "LETS DO IT"!! WOOOOT!

YAHOOOOOOOOO !!! Don'tcha just love when our men folk agree with us :woohoo:

I will be at Pop 8/30-9/8 due to my son's schooling as well. It is just much easier to go when the kids are just setting in to school and don't have much homework coming home than when we did in September which was just as they were really getting into the swing of things and getting lots of homework and big projects. I am in for a meet the beginning of September. Farah, or anyone else if you need help organizing a beginning of September party let me know.

I just can't bring myself to book over the Labor day weekend :scared:

It is starting to look as if I will HAVE to go in September too just to keep you kids in line. Someone has to watch out for you. Trouble lurks AND I know just where to find it! I have much more experience and then when we find it I can sit back, look innocent in my dotage, and blame it all on YOU!! :angel:

Slightly Goofy

Yes miss Linda, we NEEEEEEEEEEED YOU !! to keep us in line :dance3:

ok so it looks like we'll be doing 8-30 to 9-13... give or take a few days... what about you kelli..... I vote for Glowing again.... or GLOW: Part II ... The bounceback .... haha

I love that !! GLOW II, the sequel :rotfl:

Well Girls, It looks like Sept 4-14 (give or take a day) might be the dates we are shooting for... which really works for people booked the first week & Second week. We can have the meet on the first weekend in Sept (5,6,or 7th)

I love that !! GLOW II, the sequel :rotfl:

Well Girls, It looks like Sept 4-14 (give or take a day) might be the dates we are shooting for... which really works for people booked the first week & Second week. We can have the meet on the first weekend in Sept (5,6,or 7th)

I love it!!!! GLOW II :)

:banana: pardon my bananna dance.... :banana:

So are you gonna organize keli?

I'll keep thinking. Not that I have any say, since I didn't actually make it to the party. We did run into several of you all around the parks, though--SlightlyGoofy, Utahmama and aksunshine :-)hug:), among others. We're booked for POFQ for 9/6-9/20, so if I can't make it over for the party, I'll be looking for you in the parks--I know you'll be the ones having too much fun!:woohoo:

thunderbird1, you just go ahead and jump right in. Not having a right to say something never stopped me and it surely should not stop YOU! :rotfl: It was so nice to meet you on the trip. Hope it was one of my 'good' days as a few times when I met people I was having trouble knowing exactly where and who I was. Not that does not happen frequently any old way. :)

Tanya90210, whom are you suggesting should 'organize Kelli"? Also, why would anyone want to do so. She is such a delightful disorganized combination and why wreck perfection? :thumbsup2

keliblue, I have never been able to keep my children and grandchildren in line and why I would want to keep all of you in line? You are far too entertaining as it is. You all might have to watch out for the seasoned 'troublemaker', me, though.:scared1:

Just another one of the GLOWworms, SG

I love it!!!! GLOW II :)

:banana: pardon my bananna dance.... :banana:

So are you gonna organize keli?

I am going to pass on the planning this time so whomever wants to take the reigns, please do so.. with my blessing and help. My plans are to "Up in the air yet" :rolleyes1

I'll keep thinking. Not that I have any say, since I didn't actually make it to the party. We did run into several of you all around the parks, though--SlightlyGoofy, Utahmama and aksunshine :-)hug:), among others. We're booked for POFQ for 9/6-9/20, so if I can't make it over for the party, I'll be looking for you in the parks--I know you'll be the ones having too much fun!:woohoo:

Love, love, love the names you've come up with :rotfl: And of course you have a say in everything we do.. we love you :grouphug: . And it doesn't matter where your staying (i was at VWL last year.. SHHHHHHH) just as long as you make it to the party this time :hug:

thunderbird1, you just go ahead and jump right in. Not having a right to say something never stopped me and it surely should not stop YOU! :rotfl: It was so nice to meet you on the trip. Hope it was one of my 'good' days as a few times when I met people I was having trouble knowing exactly where and who I was. Not that does not happen frequently any old way. :)

Tanya90210, whom are you suggesting should 'organize Kelli"? Also, why would anyone want to do so. She is such a delightful disorganized combination and why wreck perfection? :thumbsup2

Hey, I resemble that remark :rotfl:

keliblue, I have never been able to keep my children and grandchildren in line and why I would want to keep all of you in line? You are far too entertaining as it is. You all might have to watch out for the seasoned 'troublemaker', me, though.:scared1:

Just another one of the GLOWworms, SG

Linda, I sure hope we can get together for a Hot Cocoa and a hug in December :santa: I know Bonz is looking forward to seeing you again :dance3:

Kelli, you are a wise woman to know truth, even about yourself, when you hear it. (ducking for cover):rotfl:

How did you know that I love hot cocoa almost as much as hugs? I think I shall go get one right now, hot cocoa that is.

I hope Pooh and can come and bring her feller as he entertained my dh on the first meet and gave me a chance to visit. I have to tell the truth and admit that I threatened Tom to pieces and he behaved pretty darned well. Usually he refuses to let me talk. (He does not like the sound of a woman's voice) :scared1: Now, you know why I am so verbose.

Have to also admit to a bit of chicanery in that I told Tom, before leaving on the September trip, that the Dream Team only gives prizes to folks who look happy and not grouchy. I got several 'dreams' he did not get a one. :woohoo: I share nicely though.

I have spent some of this morning checking out cheap food options for the December trip so, for today, it is back on. Day by day. Life is so darned changeable. Wish I were. :confused:

SG

No way.... I like Kelli just the way she is.... :hug:

I guess as soon as we figure out a name I'll start a new thread next years.... :goodvibes

Another vote for Kelli to remain the same. No room for improvement there. Never tamper with perfection. :thumbsup2

SG

Shucks Kelli, you just lost your perfection. You have terrible taste in people.:laughing: (me).

You are young, there is a chance you will improve though. :love:

SG

I, too, changed resorts for next year's bounce back to POFQ. Booked for 9/12- 9/20 so far. Can I still GLOW with you all?!?!?

Love & Kisses

Gail

You guys are all making me jealous with your talk of the bounceback!! We didn't book and had said that this would be our last trip for awhile, probably until we had kids to bring along :scared:

DH & I both keep saying how much we want to go back though :cloud9: So, maybe just maybe we'll get back w/in the next two years.

I was a touch disappointed with the crowd levels while we were there though. I know I shouldn't complain because it was still WAY better than the more crowded times. It's just that when we were there in Sept 05 there were NO lines and this time there were a lot more lines than I had bargained for.

I'm not sure when we will make it back, but I was considering that a Jan or Feb trip in 09 may work better for us? :confused3 I hear it is not too crowded then, and Sept is a hard month for us because we have a big convention the first weekend every year. Have any of you guys gone in late Jan/ early Feb before? I know we wouldn't get the free dining, but maybe there would be some other deal that would help a little?

I went the first week of February this time for my birthday. It was fabulous!! Weather was comfortable and the crowds were non-existant. However, I have heard that the weather can be iffy that time of year. One year cold, the next not. I'm going again for my birthday in 2008 so I guess I'll find out.

Happy Halloween you to you KEL!! And all other DISers aswell! Im off to get us dressed in our pirate outfits!! TTYL:goodvibes

I live between two churches and was a long time 4-H leader as well as volunteer in the schools so I pretty much know most of the kids in this town and it seems as if they ALL to come to my house for Halloween. I have a huge laundry basket full of Little Debbies, gum, etc. as well as a huge platter of homemade peanut butter cookies (adults only) so I think I am ready. The back door is unlocked so that my grandkids and friends can come over when they get bored giving out treats at their church.

It is warm enough that I can sit on the front porch and not have to deal with opening and closing the door and heat loss so I am happy and looking forward to all the little devils, I mean angels arriving shortly. :woohoo:

May all your tricks be treats tonight and always!!

Slightly Goofy

Being in Chicago it was not the warmest night, but the best was one house I took my daughter to they had thier firepit going in the driveway, the guys were sitting there having a beer and the wives were handing out the candy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter