POP CENTURY ... LAST WEEK of SEPT. 07 MEET

Keli, have you bought out the toy store yet? Certainly you already have the MM and MM dolls ready?? How about your first trip to WDW with the twins? Time flies ya know. :thumbsup2

SG/Linda

Just a quick note to say hello to all my DIS friends from last September. How are ya'll doing? Anyone planning a trip back for this upcoming year? We didn't book the bounceback promotion last year (although I wish we had) but we are now waiting for the free dining announcement so that we can take another trip this year.

Hope you are all doing great & hope 2008 is treating you well!

~Becky

keliblue, congratulations!!! I always sort of wanted a set of twins. I am crazy for kids, they just tickle me to pieces. You will discover that grandkids are a much improved version of children. The parents are responsible for feeding, clothing and all that mundane stuff and you get to do the fun stuff. Also, if and when you get tired of them you can send them home. My sil once asked me why his boys were so good for me and not for him. I told him my secret was that if they did not obey I would take them home to him and they did not want to go! :lmao: Last night my oldest grandson called and had me log onto the same web page he was on so we could look together. He just lives up the road. You will make such a wonderful grandma. Exactly what every child wants, someone who can give guided tours of Disney World!! When are they due??

BTW, you make me smile too. :)

SG/Linda

hi. how are you do you rember us
Disney07053.jpg

Disney07052.jpg

Disney07272.jpg

imadisneynut, I shure do!! I never did see your window decorations though. I will file those pics along with ones of your entire group to remind me, should I need it. Senility ya know??? :lmao:

Did you explode from all that good food? I nearly did. Just about the time I got Septembers weight off I was back in December. :scared1:

Do you have any more trips planned?

SG/Linda

imadisneynut, I shure do!! I never did see your window decorations though. I will file those pics along with ones of your entire group to remind me, should I need it. Senility ya know??? :lmao:

Did you explode from all that good food? I nearly did. Just about the time I got Septembers weight off I was back in December. :scared1:

Do you have any more trips planned?

SG/Linda

yes we are heading back the last week of september for the bounce back promotion . we will stay there for a week and then heading on the disney cruise for 3 days. are you going back again in september

imadisneynut, it is unlikely that we will be making any trips this year at all. Mostly cause I am not feeling too well. If a miracle occurs and they get me figured out and fixed up one never knows. :thumbsup2

Have you been on a Disney cruise before? I am not sure which I like better the cruise before or after WDW. I am sure you will have a lot of fun either way!:banana:

SG/Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter