Points for Rent/Transfer - 325 AKV & SSR points for $14/pt. Use by Feb. 28, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatiMouse

DVC Member since 2002. Lifetime Disney Fan.
I have 325 AKV & SSR points available for rent for $14/pt. The points must be used by Feb 28, 2018.

If needed, I'll setup the Disney Dining Plan for you (requires full payment when reserved) and the free Magical Express to/from Orlando International Airport.

I have been a DVC member for 15 years and occasionally rent my points.

Please provide the following through either a PM (Private Message) or post on this thread:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 BR, 2 BR, 3 BR, Grand Villa)
4. Three top resort choices (AKV, SSR, etc.)
5. Number in party (Adults & Children with ages at time of travel)
6. E-mail and phone number

After I check availability, I will respond to you via PM or e-mail with the details and total price.

Once the reservation request is confirmed as available, please send a PM (Private Message) or e-mail to me with the following information:

1. Names of all guests and the ages of the children.
2. Address, phone, and e-mail contact information.
3. If you’d like Magical Express (free airport pickup and drop-off) arrangements are requested, please include flight details.
4. If you'd like to add the Disney Dining Plan, please provide the level desired.

Payment terms - I accept payments via PayPal, direct bank transfer for a deposit or Cashier's Check/money order. If you choose PayPal, I will pass on the 3% fee that PayPal charges.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm new to the board, so can't PM you until I post a few more times...

I'm seeking availability for a studio Nov. 12 - 18th. If these dates are available for any of the resorts, I would like to book.

Hi, KatiMouse are you not accepting PMs? I tried sending you one but it was unsuccessful. I would like to have you check some dates for me please.

1. Check-in date: Aug 20
2. Check-out date: Aug 24
3. Room type: Studio
4. Resort: Anywhere, willing to split time between resorts to make the dates work
5. 2 adults and 1 two year old

Last edited:

1. Check-in date: Nov 29
2. Check-out date Dec 6
3. Room type 2 studios
4. OKW
5. Number in party 6 Adults (1 is only staying through the 2nd) 1 9-month old child
6. Cwojdyla@gmail.com

I need 166 points for the following. I already checked availability.

. Check-in date - 1/14/18
2. Check-out date - 1/20/18
3. Room type (studio, 1 BR, 2 BR, 3 BR, Grand Villa) - 1 Bedroom Villa
4. Three top resort choices (AKV, SSR, etc.) - Beach Club
5. Number in party (Adults & Children with ages at time of travel) - 2 adults - 3 children (9,8,6)
6. E-mail and phone number - jlefcowitz@gmail.com

Adding to my previous post:

Check-in date: Sun Nov. 12
Check-out date: Sat Nov. 18
Room type (studio, 1 BR, 2 BR, 3 BR, Grand Villa) Studio
Three top resort choices (AKV, SSR, etc.) No pref
Number in party (Adults & Children with ages at time of travel) 2
E-mail and phone number: cjocoap@gmail.com

Hi! Could you check to see if you have any available for:

1. Check-in date - 8/31
2. Check-out date - 9/4
3. Room type - Studio
4. Three top resort choices - Bay Lake Tower, Wilderness, Boardwalk
5. Number in party - 2 adults

1. Check-in date Sept 9
2. Check-out date Sept 13
3. Room type studio
4. Three top resort choices AKV, Poly, BWV open to anything
5. Number in party (Adults & Children with ages at time of travel) 2 adults 1 child- 14 years old
melissawainwright@gmail.com

Hi! I'm new to the board, so can't PM you until I post a few more times...

I'm seeking availability for a studio Nov. 12 - 18th. If these dates are available for any of the resorts, I would like to book.

Due to a family emergency, I will be unable to respond to requests until Tuesday or Wednesday. I apologize for the delay. Please let me know if you would still like for me to check availability for you at that time. Thank you for understanding this unexpected turn of events.

Hi, KatiMouse are you not accepting PMs? I tried sending you one but it was unsuccessful. I would like to have you check some dates for me please.

1. Check-in date: Aug 20
2. Check-out date: Aug 24
3. Room type: Studio
4. Resort: Anywhere, willing to split time between resorts to make the dates work
5. 2 adults and 1 two year old

Due to a family emergency, I will be unable to respond to requests until Tuesday or Wednesday. I apologize for the delay. Please let me know if you would still like for me to check availability for you at that time. Thank you for understanding this unexpected turn of events.

AKV 1 bdr K side 4 guests 2 adukts 2 children dec 20-23

OR

Jan 19-22

1. Check-in date: Nov 29
2. Check-out date Dec 6
3. Room type 2 studios
4. OKW
5. Number in party 6 Adults (1 is only staying through the 2nd) 1 9-month old child
6. Cwojdyla@gmail.com

I think I fixed the PM issue, too, so you may try to PM, again. Thank you.

Hi KatiMouse:

I'm looking for a 2 bedroom Villa for the week of January 17 - 22nd.
5 adults
tlandry@thehalegroupllc.com

Hi. Is there any studios available 9/21/17-9/23/17 or could take as singles..any resort. ..3 adults skyywolf84@aol.com thanks

I need 166 points for the following. I already checked availability.

. Check-in date - 1/14/18
2. Check-out date - 1/20/18
3. Room type (studio, 1 BR, 2 BR, 3 BR, Grand Villa) - 1 Bedroom Villa
4. Three top resort choices (AKV, SSR, etc.) - Beach Club
5. Number in party (Adults & Children with ages at time of travel) - 2 adults - 3 children (9,8,6)
6. E-mail and phone number - jlefcowitz@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter