Points for Rent/Transfer – 899 SSR $16, 132 BWV $17 & 123 BLT $17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to rent 195 points for 2 bedroom lockoff SV from 12/5 - 12/10 (5 nights). I think there is availability from what I saw on the website. Thanks!

Edit: Doh, sorry, Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Looking to rent 195 points for 2 bedroom lockoff SV from 12/5 - 12/10 (5 nights). I think there is availability from what I saw on the website. Thanks!

Edit: Doh, sorry, Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Sorry there is no availability at AKV for a 2 bedroom for those nights; only 1 of the nights is available.

If you were looking at cash rooms, that comes from a different inventory than the DVC availability.

Sorry there is no availability at AKV for a 2 bedroom for those nights; only 1 of the nights is available.

If you were looking at cash rooms, that comes from a different inventory than the DVC availability.

Thanks for checking, I figured cash rooms had a different inventory, but that was all I can check as a gauge since I'm not a member. Are there any 3-4 night stays available between 11/5 - 11/13 or 11/26 - 12/12? It can be normal 2 bedroom as well. I think most of your points were for December, so the November dates wouldn't work for your points, so I guess 12/1 - 12/12? Thanks again.

Would you be willing to do a small transfer? I'm looking for only 8 points, would be at 7 months out so any resort would work.

I am interested in a transfer of the BLT points. Will take all of them. I'm sending a PM now.

You need to send me a private message so we can exchange emails. I'll then send you a contract with the transfer terms, payment in full is then required, after which I will do the transfer.

Would you be willing to do a small transfer? I'm looking for only 8 points, would be at 7 months out so any resort would work.

Sorry, with only one transfer being allowed per membership I can't do one that small.

You can just get up to 19 one use points directly from Disney.

Thanks for checking, I figured cash rooms had a different inventory, but that was all I can check as a gauge since I'm not a member. Are there any 3-4 night stays available between 11/5 - 11/13 or 11/26 - 12/12? It can be normal 2 bedroom as well. I think most of your points were for December, so the November dates wouldn't work for your points, so I guess 12/1 - 12/12? Thanks again.

For the time period you are looking at:

1. BLT has a 3 nights stay for Nov 7-10 or Nov 27-Dec 01
  2. BWV doesn't have anything available
  3. SSR has the time in Dec available for any of those nights

Sorry, with only one transfer being allowed per membership I can't do one that small.

You can just get up to 19 one use points directly from Disney.
Completely understandable! I am however looking to rent as well!

Check In: Tuesday, 10/26/21
Check out: Friday, 10/29/21
Standard Studio
SSR

Hi! I’m sending you a PM regarding the BWV points for a 1BR 12/31-1/4

Last edited:
I am a very experienced renter and 10+ year DVC member.

I have the following points available:
  • 132 BWV points starting Aug 2021 at $17/point for rent or transfer
  • BLT points are all gone
  • 752 SSR points starting Dec 2021 at $16/point for rent only
Reservations can be made at those resorts 11 months in advance, for all other DVC resorts reservations can only be made 7 months in advance. Minimum reservation/transfer is for 100 points.

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC resort(s)

After I check availability, I will post a reply here or send you a private message with the details and total price.

Payment terms:
Payment by check or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees).
50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day).
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in.

1. Jan 17
2. Jan 22
3. Studio
4. BWV

Looking for 10/18 to 10/29, 30,or 31, not sure if we want to stay that extra weekend. SSR 2 bedroom. I see it's available, just wondering if I could have more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter