Points for Rent/Transfer – 899 SSR $16, 132 BWV $17 & 123 BLT $17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 10/18 to 10/29, 30,or 31, not sure if we want to stay that extra weekend. SSR 2 bedroom. I see it's available, just wondering if I could have more information.

Sorry, my SSR points are DEC points so can not be used in Oct.

Are points still available? I need 142 points for a 2 bedroom preferred Villa at SSR for 2 nights, Thursday 12/30/21 for 67 points and Friday 12/31/21 for 75 points.

I am a very experienced renter and 10+ year DVC member.

I have the following points available:
  • BWV points are all gone
  • BLT points are all gone
  • 752 SSR points starting Dec 2021 at $16/point for rent only
Reservations can be made at those resorts 11 months in advance, for all other DVC resorts reservations can only be made 7 months in advance. Minimum reservation/transfer is for 100 points.

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC resort(s)

After I check availability, I will post a reply here or send you a private message with the details and total price.

Payment terms:
Payment by check or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees).
50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day).
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in.

Hi, I would like to rent or transfer 130 points for Grand Floridian for May 21-23, 2021.

sorry, but I am out of transfers.

For a May rental, I would need to borrow the points. If you are interested in a rental only, send me a PM so we can discuss further.

Looking for SSR 1-bedroom villa 4/25-4/29. If available, kindly provide instructions on how to PM
Thanks

Are any of you SSR’s available for 8/27-9/4? My dates are a little flexible. We could do a studio or 1 bedroom.

Are any of you SSR’s available for 8/27-9/4? My dates are a little flexible. We could do a studio or 1 bedroom.

Studios and 1 beds are available for those dates in both a standard and preferred location. Send me a PM and we can talk further.

Hi, I’m looking for a May 3-6 ‘21 trip if you can borrow SSR points from Dec. Any WDW studio, anywhere, or some crazy split stay. Thanks.

Hi, I’m looking for a May 3-6 ‘21 trip if you can borrow SSR points from Dec. Any WDW studio, anywhere, or some crazy split stay. Thanks.

The only thing available is a 1 bed at SSR (preferred or stand).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter