Points for rent only: 137 June use year $18/pt with option to borrow more

Status
Not open for further replies.

caracarn

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
I am an experienced renter for many years and am happy to see if my points can help complete your vacation reservation. At this time I do not have the full 7 month booking window open so can only service reservations through April 2024. Post your request here and I will respond promptly. Private messages also work.

Please let me know what dates and accommodations I can explore for you. Still 137 points available.

Let me help see if the time you need is available. Experienced renter with many happy customers here to help.

Hi! Is there anything available at Aulani the first week in December? Thanks for looking!

Hi! Is there anything available at Aulani the first week in December? Thanks for looking!
Looking at December 3-9 yes 1 BD and 2 BD. I can cover the 1 BD by borrowing point from the subsequent year which I am willing to do. I will PM you with more details and see if you want to proceed.

Still have points left. If you need a few more I can borrow some so please contact me with your rental needs!

Happy to help to see if we can get your Disney vacation booked. Please contact me and I will check availability.

I know this is a HUGE shot in the dark, but if you can check we have a trip booked 10/15-10/20 and I'm just curious if any Studio rooms at the new Disneyland Hotel Villas are available for 2 adults and an infant. Pricing it out point wise, it's relatively the same as our currently booked "good neighbor" hotel, but I'd love to stay on property. I'm pretty certain it's fully booked out for a while since it just opened, but I figured I'd give it a shot and ask. :) Thank You!

I know this is a HUGE shot in the dark, but if you can check we have a trip booked 10/15-10/20 and I'm just curious if any Studio rooms at the new Disneyland Hotel Villas are available for 2 adults and an infant. Pricing it out point wise, it's relatively the same as our currently booked "good neighbor" hotel, but I'd love to stay on property. I'm pretty certain it's fully booked out for a while since it just opened, but I figured I'd give it a shot and ask. :) Thank You!
Yes all is waitlist. Sorry.

Hi, it's my first time and no clue what I'm doing lol but it's anything available at Animal Kingdom, 2 bedroom (3 adult, 3 kids), April 28-May 2?

Thanks!

Hi, it's my first time and no clue what I'm doing lol but it's anything available at Animal Kingdom, 2 bedroom (3 adult, 3 kids), April 28-May 2?

Thanks!
Sorry for not responding yesterday but we were out with the family.

Yes, there is a lot of availability and happy to help you through this process as a first timer. Very simple really. You pick the type of accommodation you want, your choices here are Standard view for 151 points or Savanna view for 195 points. You will PM me your parties info so I can book the reservation accordingly. Names, ages (of kids) and the address and phone number you want on the reservation. Since it is this far out I'm OK booking before payment, will send you the proof or reservation to an e-mail you also provide in PM and then you pay, typically within a week or so to lock everything in.

Any other questions, let me know, and hope we can get this done for you!

Last edited:
Sorry for not responding yesterday but we were out with the family.

Yes, there is a lot of availability and happy to help you through this process as a first timer. Very simple really. You pick the type of accommodation you want, your choices here are Standard view for 151 points or Savanna view for 195 points. You will PM me your parties info so I can book the reservation accordingly. Names, ages (of kids) and the address and phone number you want on the reservation. Since it is this far out I'm OK booking before payment, will send you the proof or reservation to an e-mail you also provide in PM and then you pay, typically within a week or so to lock everything in. ETA: I see you do not have enough post to do PMs. You can e-mail me at fincoachcle@gmail.com and we can work things out that way.

Any other questions, let me know, and hope we can get this done for you!

Thanks for the reply!

Does this mean it will be 151 pts times $18 per point and that is the price?

I've been doing lots of research and some DVC owners provide contracts for rental. Do your provide that to?

Of course, I am super nervous about this as it is a big sum of $$ traded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter