CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT: 500+ available BWV @$17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am interested please let me know if this is available.
-resort preference and check in/out dates
Boardwalk Villa 11/2-11/7
-room type (studio, 1BR etc) and preferred view
1BR
-number in your party including ages of children in your party
Party of four: 2adults 2 kids age 7 and 4
Thank you!!
@Maraefontenot Yes, a 1BR Pool View is available 11/2-7 (5N) for 150 points. Please let me know if you are interested in booking

I am interested in BWV studio standard view for 4 people, three adults and 10-year old from October 3-10. We are flexible for a day or two before/after but want 7 nights. Thanks

I am interested in BWV studio standard view for 4 people, three adults and 10-year old from October 3-10. We are flexible for a day or two before/after but want 7 nights. Thanks
There are no studios available those dates for 7 nights. Only two separate nights (7th and 9th) available that week. If you want to look at other size villa let me know

Long shot but looking for April 5th - 11th i would need atleast a 1-2 bedroom villa , 5 of us in the party 2 adults 3 children.

I have 500+ points available to rent @ $17 per point for Boardwalk Villas Home Resort with 11-month window. BWV Christmas season check-in available - several other December dates still available. Any other DVC resort available within 7-months

If interested, please provide me with the following information in order to check your request:

-resort preference and check in/out dates
-room type (studio, 1BR etc) and preferred view
-number in your party including ages of children in your party

I have rented points in the past and can provide references. I accept payment via PayPal friends and family.

Long shot but looking for April 5th - 11th i would need atleast a 1-2 bedroom villa , 5 of us in the party 2 adults 3 children.
@Heather the only resort with availability for those dates is SSR. They have a 1BR Preferred View available for 293 points, and they have a 2BR Std View for 333 points

This is what SSR states regarding the 5th guest: 5th guest can be accommodated, but please note that no additional bedding, linens or towels will be provided.

Please let me know if you would like to book

Hi Gabriel, I need one night, 2/24, checkout 2/25 in a studio at any DVC property, Boardwalk is preferred but I know it's last minute. Thanks!

Looking for Boardwalk Villa Studio or Beach Club Studio April 11-18
2 Adult 1 Child 9

Interested in a studio from October 18-21 - preferably an Epcot or MK area if available. 2 adults 1 baby

Thanks!

Interested in a studio from October 18-21 - preferably an Epcot or MK area if available. 2 adults 1 baby

Thanks!
@Aimeedyan the Boardwalk has a Studio Boardwalk View available 2N Oct 19-21 for 30 points. Since this is in the 11-month window, I can only reserve the BWV. Are you interested in those 2 nights and wait list for the night of 10/18 (additional 15 points)? or other room size?

@Aimeedyan the Boardwalk has a Studio Boardwalk View available 2N Oct 19-21 for 30 points. Since this is in the 11-month window, I can only reserve the BWV. Are you interested in those 2 nights and wait list for the night of 10/18 (additional 15 points)? or other room size?

Is it common to get a room via the waitlist? Or unlikely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter