CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT: 500+ available BWV @$17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! Do you have a studio available at BWV from Aug 29-Sept 1st? Four adults.

I have 500+ points available to rent @ $17 per point for Boardwalk Villas Home Resort with 11-month window. BWV Christmas season check-in available - several other December dates still available. Any other DVC resort available within 7-months

If interested, please provide me with the following information in order to check your request:

-resort preference and check in/out dates
-room type (studio, 1BR etc) and preferred view
-number in your party including ages of children in your party

I have rented points in the past and can provide references. I accept payment via PayPal friends and family.
We are looking for 2 Studios or a 2BDRM villa (Standard view)
Sept 22-25
For 6 people: 3 Adults/3 Children ages, 17, 13, 9.
Thanks! Amy

We are looking for 2 Studios or a 2BDRM villa (Standard view)
Sept 22-25
For 6 people: 3 Adults/3 Children ages, 17, 13, 9.
Thanks! Amy
@Junebug19382 There is no availability for the three nights. There is availability for 2N Sep 23-25 in either Preferred View Studios for 30 pts each, or a Preferred View 2BR for 74 points.

@Kbmas0n good morning, yes there is a BWV Pool view Studio available 8/29-9/1 (3N) for 54 points. Please let me know if you would like to book it
Thank you...it looks like the standard is available (?) for 45 points? Would you mind checking on that? Thank you so much!

Do you have any points available for transfer? Need about 100 for a March 2021 trip

Any availability for the Grand Californian, Studio, for 3 nights, any time the first week of August (Aug 1st - 8th?). From what I've read there probably won't be availability, but thought I would check!

Any availability for the Grand Californian, Studio, for 3 nights, any time the first week of August (Aug 1st - 8th?). From what I've read there probably won't be availability, but thought I would check!
@bsotak there are no studios available for any nights that week at the Grand Californian

There is a Preferred view Studio available 8/30-9/2 for 49 points. The Standard view is only available for 2N 8/30-9/1
Thank you! I will check with the other ladies I am going with and will get back to you ASAP on if we want the pool view 8/29-91 or the preferred from 8/30-9/2!

Hello,

I am interested in a Boardwalk studio for nov 2-7. Standard view, for 1 person. If standard is not available, then preferred view. Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter