Points for Rent: 28 BCV Points UY Oct 22, $18pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugliac

DVC Fan Contributor
DVC Gold
I have 28 points to rent to be used starting on October 1, 2022 only at beach club. I can begin booking for this next week, but please let me know what reservations you want as soon as feasible given how quick the studios go! Feel free to PM or reply on this thread.

Last edited:
Hey,

Aulani owner here and I’m looking to stay at BCV next fall! Pretty sure our points won’t get us a room at 7-month mark; I believe we’ll need 103 points for the below mentioned dates.

Check in: Sunday, 10/2/2022
Check out: Saturday, 10/8/2022

Thanks,

Leilani

Hey,

Aulani owner here and I’m looking to stay at BCV next fall! Pretty sure our points won’t get us a room at 7-month mark; I believe we’ll need 103 points for the below mentioned dates.

Check in: Sunday, 10/2/2022
Check out: Saturday, 10/8/2022

Thanks,

Leilani
Hi, Leilani! That works. Let me send you a private message.

Do you still have availability? While this isn't the perfect set up for us (really wanted 9/28 - 10/7/22), we may be able to work it out.

Good morning! Looking for a studio for 8 nights, the following dates: Oct 4, 2022 (check-in), to Oct 11, 2022 (check-out the 12th)

thanks!

D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter