Points for rent --- 173 Riviera $18/point (December 2021 UY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike9865

Earning My Ears
New members here! We have our first DVC trip scheduled for December 17-24 using our 2020 UY points. Very excited for that

We had a small courthouse wedding in April because of COVID but we have planned our ceremony and reception for next April in Paris at the Jules Verne in the Eiffel tower. We will then have a 2 week honeymoon in Europe. All of that means we won't have time for another vacation in 2022.

If you are interested let us know the following:

• Dates
  • Resort
  • Room type and view
  • Number of guests and ages
Thanks!

I am interested in a standard studio at Riveria on June 29 through July 1. It would be for two adults

I am looking for a studio standard view at Riviera for the dates of May 24-June 3. We will have 4 adults and have rented DVC points several times in the past.

Hi, if you still have points available, we are looking for a value studio at animal kingdom or studio at boardwalk for December 17-23 for 2 adults and 2 kids. Thank you.

Do you still have points for 2021? We are looking for a trip November 6th thru 14th of 2021

Sorry just getting back to this now that the maintenance period is complete. Looks like there are no available rooms anywhere for these dates.

Hi, if you still have points available, we are looking for a value studio at animal kingdom or studio at boardwalk for December 17-23 for 2 adults and 2 kids. Thank you.

The only available rooms are at Vero Beach. You may want to check the confirmed reservations available here or on the third party rental sites. Sorry.

New members here! We have our first DVC trip scheduled for December 17-24 using our 2020 UY points. Very excited for that

We had a small courthouse wedding in April because of COVID but we have planned our ceremony and reception for next April in Paris at the Jules Verne in the Eiffel tower. We will then have a 2 week honeymoon in Europe. All of that means we won't have time for another vacation in 2022.

If you are interested let us know the following:

• Dates
  • Resort
  • Room type and view
  • Number of guests and ages
Thanks!

Hello!

Jan 1st-4th
Any but SSR
Standard
4 adults

Last edited:
I am looking for a studio standard view at Riviera for the dates of May 24-June 3. We will have 4 adults and have rented DVC points several times in the past.

They have preferred views available. No standards. Let me know if you would like to book that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter