Points for rent --- 173 Riviera $18/point (December 2021 UY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to see if you have:
- 12/01/2021 to 12/05/2021
- 2 adults
- Riviera studio (any type that's available)
Thank you for your time :)

Last edited:
Looking to see if you have:
- 12/01/2021 to 12/05/2021
- 2 adults
- Riviera studio (any type that's available)
Thank you for your time :)

Nothing available for these dates. I believe that week is among the most popular for DVC members.

Hi - Looking for a Studio (not Tower Studio) or 1BR at Riveria June 22-25, 2022. Two adults, either view.

Hello
Trying to see if there is any availabilty for five nights in January. Right now fairly flexible with dates. We are looking to stay at riviera. Also looking for a small stay at animal kingdom lodge for may 1st and 2nd.
Thank you
Danielle

Looking for a studio at Riviera, BW or BC for 2/3 - 2/11, or any consecutive nights during that time frame, for 4 adults.

Hi, we are looking to rent for early April 2022 for a couple days (we're flexible on the exact days) for either a studio or 1 bedroom, if you still have points left!

Hello
Trying to see if there is any availabilty for five nights in January. Right now fairly flexible with dates. We are looking to stay at riviera. Also looking for a small stay at animal kingdom lodge for may 1st and 2nd.
Thank you
Danielle

What type of room? Looks like there is availability if youre still interested.

Looking for a studio at Riviera, BW or BC for 2/3 - 2/11, or any consecutive nights during that time frame, for 4 adults.

The only studios I see for those dates are AKL Savannah View and SSR standard or preferred. Nothing at BW, BC or Riviera.

Last edited:
Studio
Preferably a Sunday thru Friday if possible at riviera and not sure if u can do animal kingdom but would like to book both
Thank you Danielle

Nothing in January for 5 nights at Riviera. There is availability at AKL Jambo House. January 17-22, Deluxe Studio, Standard View, 62 points. Let me know if that interests you.

Are you interested in trading? We have 74 direct Riviera October 2022 points and would love to trade for 74 Riviera 2021 points. That way you'll have more to use next time and a longer banking period if you skip next year's trip as well.

Hello, I'm looking for a tower studio at Riviera for May 6 (check in) - May 10 (check out), 2022, so 4 nights. 2 adults
thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter