Points for Rent: 148 POLY points $19.75 Feb 2022 UY, 215 AKL points and 311 OKW points at $18.50 Oct 2021 UY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rafafan18,

Poly 6/27 and 6/28 standard view available only, 6/29 lake view available only. PM me if any interest.

Hello. I’m looking for 2 adults 10/9-10/15 studio at Poly. I’m waiting for my account to update to be able to pm. Last I knew there was availability but not sure if you have enough points left. Thanks.

Hi there!!! I am not sure if you have any points remaining but I’m looking for a standard studio at poly 9/26-10/1!

Hello…
Not sure if you still have any points still available. We are looking for either a 2 bedroom or 1 bedroom preferable the two for November 6th through the 14th. We would have five adults in the room. Thank you for checking
The Albino Family
Danielle

Hi Danielle,

I have enough Old Key West points to make this reservation. For a 2 bedroom at OKW from 11/6 through 11/14 (8 nights) is 306 points. Let me know if you are interested.

Looking for either SSR Preferred 1 bedroom or Boardwalk Preferred 1 bedroom. March 4-9

Hi Cedman,

There is no availability for those dates at any resort for any room type. Just a scattered one night here and there.

Good Morning,
We are looking for a 2 bedroom for November 5-11th at Old Key West. We have four adults and three children in the room. Thank you for your time. David

Hi David (Primetime4360),

Old Key West 2 bedroom 11/5 check in 11/11 check out is available. It is 227 points times $18.50 = $4199.50 total.

You will need to be able to private message me to make this reservation as your information needs to be kept confidential. I will need your names, ages of children, address, email, and phone number to make the reservation in your name.

There is a place to send test messages I believe to get up to the 10 needed to be able to private message.

Hi,
Not sure if you still have points available. We are looking for 2 standard rooms for 10/8/22-10/18/22. We would like to stay at the Boardwalk or Beach club.

Hi! are there any studios available 12/10/22-12/17/22? It would be two adults and no kids. We prefer Poly, Riv, BLT, BCV where the view doesn't matter, or AKL with Savanna.

Hi Lilwilly,

There is availability at Animal Kingdom Lodge both Jambo House and Kidani Village studio savannah view from 12/10/22 to 12/17/22. That would be 111 points or $2053.50.

You will need to be able to private message me to make this reservation as your information needs to be kept confidential. I will need your names, address, email, and phone number to make the reservation in your name.

There is a place to send test messages I believe to get up to the 10 needed to be able to private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter