Points for Rent: 148 POLY points $19.75 Feb 2022 UY, 215 AKL points and 311 OKW points at $18.50 Oct 2021 UY

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi MSBoothe,

Sorry, somehow I missed your earlier post. Yes, there is availability at both Animal Kingdom kidani and Jambo House for savanna view studio 9/29 for 2 nights checking out 10/1. They are both 29 points.

Please PM me if you would like to proceed as your information needs to be kept private.

Thanks!

hi MSBoothe,

Sorry, somehow I missed your earlier post. Yes, there is availability at both Animal Kingdom kidani and Jambo House for savanna view studio 9/29 for 2 nights checking out 10/1. They are both 29 points.

Please PM me if you would like to proceed as your information needs to be kept private.

Thanks!
Thank you! I’m new to this site so trying to figure out how to PM you. I may not have enough posts yet but should be close and working on it.

Hi momofsarah,

There are no studios anywhere for tomorrow for 1 night.

There is a 1 bedroom at Jambo House Animal Kingdom standard view which is 30 points times $18.50 would be $555.

PM me if interested, but I know the 1 bedroom cost is higher than studio.

Hi Laurencleary,

I would have enough poly points for the 2 nights 9/18 through 9/20.

Standard view studio is available for 28 points, times 19.75 would be $553 for the 2 nights all inclusive.

Lake view studio is available for 38 points, times $19.75 would be $750.50.

Please PM if interested.

hi MSBoothe,

I await your PM, you can send test messages to get up to the required amount of posts.

Sorry if this is a dumb question - new to all this - but does the October 21 use year for your AKL points mean you need to use them up by October 22? We want to go November 13-19th to AKL - thanks!

Hi! I’m looking for an OKW studio from 7/7 to 7/13. Do you have points that would be able to cover this? A lot of the places I have reached out to do not currently have points available. Thanks!

Looking for AKL Jambo 1bedroom value on May 28-29; there hasn’t been availability on the free DVC availability resources, so if you happen to see I would like to book. I am trying to add an extra night onto my reservation

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter