Drink tastings

Clarkson U

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know on the Wonder where you go the first day to see if there are any slots for drink tastings that are showing sold out today?

Thanks

Does anyone know on the Wonder where you go the first day to see if there are any slots for drink tastings that are showing sold out today?

Thanks
If it’s like the Wish I suggest checking app once at port I was able to get a mixology on last sea day. Of course openings don’t always happen

On the Dream, we went to Guest Services to switch passengers attending a tasting, so my guess is the Guest Services on the Wonder could check for availability if you can’t see it on the app.

Thanks
In March, I believe it was in the French Quarter Lounge.

I really think the app might be the best choice. Any bookings close three days before the cruise and my experience is that in the last couple of days before that there was quite a bit of availability popping up for excursions and some tastings and so. Once you are then logged into the “on the ship” version of the app, you can book things again. So, I would think this is the best way to book anything that has become available. I do t think guest services has anything additional to that. You can usually log into the ships WiFi from the port even before you board the ship.

I really think the app might be the best choice. Any bookings close three days before the cruise and my experience is that in the last couple of days before that there was quite a bit of availability popping up for excursions and some tastings and so. Once you are then logged into the “on the ship” version of the app, you can book things again. So, I would think this is the best way to book anything that has become available. I do t think guest services has anything additional to that. You can usually log into the ships WiFi from the port even before you board the ship.
This is how I got one. Since I had did a back-2-back I didn’t book mixology for the second part did the app cleared and came up again. Wanted people who didn’t get it to have a chance before I checked

As soon as you can log into the shipboard version of the app (generally able to from the terminal) it can be done then.

Go on the app as soon as you reach the port. If none are available then you will have to go to a tasting a couple minutes before it starts and wait to see if everyone shows up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter