Points for Rent: 100 Points @ CCV $16/points (*** $15/point for anything over 65 points ***) - Must complete Travel by 5/31/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any availability anytime mar 18 to mar 24? There are only 2 of us (Dad and I), and we are completely flexible about location. If it is only a few of the days, np, I will probably book part of it value to save money anyway :-)

So, looking for any availability (tho poly would probably be my last choice with no monorail stop--Dad and I are both disabled and use ECVs (but we can make a normal room work if we had to, we have squeezed them into even a tiny room b4 :-))). Would you mind checking if anything has availability? Thank you for looking!

Any availability for April? Two of us are looking for a cheap stay at Aulani, 2 to 4 nights ideally.

Any availability April 26 - May 1? Or April 24-April 30? 1 adult, 1 child 14 years old. We would like a studio any resort - would love animal kingdom! Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

Hello, Studio at BCV or BWV for March 16 & 17, or even just March 17? Two adults. Have rented many times.

Hello! Just joined so I can't PM for another 22 hrs or so. Looking for a single night April 24-25 at Bay Lake. 2 adults and an infant. Thanks!

Hi there I am interested in May 23-25. Three adults. I would be interested in Animal Kingdom Savannah view room or Bay lake tower any view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter