Points for Rent: 100 Points @ CCV $16/points (*** $15/point for anything over 65 points ***) - Must complete Travel by 5/31/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaggiemaggie

Earning My Ears
SPECIAL: For any rentals over 65 points, it will be $15/points

Points expire 5/31/2021 so must check out by 5/31/21

Can be used for any resort

If you need me to check availability
Post here or PM me with:

1. Check-in
  2. Check out
  3. Resort preference (1st and 2nd choice)
  4. Room size (studio, one bedroom, villa, etc)
  5. Desired view (standard, preferred, savanna, etc)
  6. Number in your party
  7. Ages of children in your party by check-in date

Payment due upon receipt of Disney issued confirmation/reservation number.
  • PayPal (friends/family option - Renter to pay PayPal fees if using credit, debit card or Goods/Services Option)
  • Venmo
  • Zelle.

Last edited:
I'll be honest and say I'm looking for a great deal. 1 adult traveling with 6 kids, 17,16,13,10,3,1 no resort preference, cheaper is better, 2/19-2/26

SPECIAL: For any rentals over 100 points, it will be $15/points

Points expire 5/31/2021 so must check out by 5/31/21

Can be used for any resort

If you need me to check availability
Post here or PM me with:

1. Check-in
  2. Check out
  3. Resort preference (1st and 2nd choice)
  4. Room size (studio, one bedroom, villa, etc)
  5. Desired view (standard, preferred, savanna, etc)
  6. Number in your party
  7. Ages of children in your party by check-in date

Payment due upon receipt of Disney issued confirmation/reservation number.
  • PayPal (friends/family option - Renter to pay PayPal fees if using credit, debit card or Goods/Services Option)
  • Venmo
  • Zelle.
Looking for BLT March 25-30, 2021. I will also entertain Grand Floridian. Studio standard. 3 people in my party. 2 adults and one 12 year old.

Would you consider a transfer of points? If yes, would you only transfer the whole amount?

Could you tell me if there are any 2 bedroom lock offs available 3/23/21 for 4 nights?
Thanks!

I'll be honest and say I'm looking for a great deal. 1 adult traveling with 6 kids, 17,16,13,10,3,1 no resort preference, cheaper is better, 2/19-2/26
Apologies for now just seeing this. Most rooms max capacity is 4-5 so you would probably need 2 rooms or a 2 bedroom and I 200 points is not enough to cover either options.

I’d be interested in knowing what studios are available March 22-26 for two adults, two kids age 5 & 8. We’re not picky... already have flights booked, just typically wait until last minute to grab hotels because we’ve stayed everywhere except Key West, Saratoga & Riviera.

March 10-15
CCV 1 bedroom
3 adults
2 kids 3 and under.

Hello. Those dates are not available for CCV. Are you open to other resorts?

There are 1 bedrooms in
  • Animal Kingdom - Jambo
    • Either Standard or Savanna View
  • Saratoga Springs -
    • Standard or Preferred View
  • Boardwalk Villas
    • Garden/Pool View
  • Boulder Ridge Villas
Please PM to discuss

Hi! I'm looking to rent points or to stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani at a studio (value or standard view) April 18th - 24th and wondered if you would be able to sell for $14 per point so I can stay within my budget? I'm hoping to stay in the Kidani to join my family who is going to be staying there but I am not a member of the DVC so am looking to rent points.

Looking for a 2bd preferably, BWV, BCV, BLT, or other premium resort for today 2/15-2/19.

Any availability at any resort with standard view for 7 nights between 4/3-4/11 for 3 adults and 1 child? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter