POG / Orchard’s Best on the Fantasy?

DisneyLovingRN

Mouseketeer
Hey all! I did not see a current thread, so I was curious if anyone could answer for me. If you have cruised recently on the Fantasy, can you tell me if they have POG / Orchard’s best available in Cabanas? And if so, is it only at breakfast, and where did you find it?
TIA!

Wasn’t on the Fantasy in September nor the Dream in Nov. I think only the Wish currently has it

Hey all! I did not see a current thread, so I was curious if anyone could answer for me. If you have cruised recently on the Fantasy, can you tell me if they have POG / Orchard’s best available in Cabanas? And if so, is it only at breakfast, and where did you find it?
TIA!
They didn't have it on the Fantasy the last week of October. We were cranky.

TIA!
Was on Fantasy in November, juice machine had orange and cranberry juice and maybe apple not sure on apple.

It was on the Magic for the 14 night EBPC in December but only at one beverage station at a time (not the same station each time) & it was very hit or miss, and some days it was only at lunch. I know you asked about the Fantasy but maybe the Fantasy has it sporadically as well. We didn't think our cruise had it either until my daughter saw someone walk away from a different beverage station with it & then she started checking each station every day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter