PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Briarmom said:
Believe you me I am just as confused as the next person. :confused3

I reeeeeallly wanted to find some. I need to sell my house so I can go shoe shopping. :rolleyes:

Of course you do. Who needs a roof over their head when they have smokin shoes!!!

imsorry said:
Of course you do. Who needs a roof over their head when they have smokin shoes!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You are brilliant.
Anyone for a daquiri!?

thuntitled.jpg

Luvy, don't worry about that lady she deserved it. Someone said something to me the other day that applies in this situation. People who argue the most about something like that are the ones who know they are in the wrong. She knew she was in the wrong lane and turned it back on the check out person.

bigmerle1966 said:
Luvy, don't worry about that lady she deserved it. Someone said something to me the other day that applies in this situation. People who argue the most about something like that are the ones who know they are in the wrong. She knew she was in the wrong lane and turned it back on the check out person.

I am going to need a link please.

Hello everyone! I hope you're all having a good Saturday. It's sunny and beautiful here today.

PhD, I tried to post your picture here, but am having trouble getting my pictures from Kodak onto Photobucket so I can post them (not sure why--I've never had a problem before). I'll e-mail it directly to you. Please PM me your e-mail address.

TEVA!!!

You're back! How was the beach? I was thinking about you today since luv said you'd be back.

I missed you guys so much! I'm going to have to get a laptop or something.

So what's new? How's everybody? Have I missed any excitement or drama?

Tig, how was your trip?

We had only 5 days that were good beach days. The rest were warm but either cloudy or windy. Very windy. I didn't care though, it was just good to get away from everything.

Teva, yes, you need a laptop! Our trip was good. Very hot, but it's better than too cold. We kept busy and Jake did his share of riding the big rides, the little daredevil. We met PhD and family and I can vouch that she really exists! :teeth:

Happy hump day? Just what do you think we do on this thread??? ;) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Good Morning everyone~~~ :sunny:

Well Teva, the biggest thing you missed is that someone (ahem, the tag fairy) stole my doppler!!!! It was scandalous!!!

:rotfl2:

And I can't believe that the tag fairy hasn're returned it!!! Of course who knows what the *** fairy is doing with it...you might not want it back after they are done with it. :scared: :eek:

Tigger&Belle said:
And I can't believe that the tag fairy hasn're returned it!!! Of course who knows what the *** fairy is doing with it...you might not want it back after they are done with it. :scared: :eek:

Well, Lysol does wonders!!!!

I need a cup of coffee :surfweb:

I am so excited that Taylor is going to win tonight!!

Briar - do you have a place to sleep tonight?

Hope everyone who returned from vacation knows how jealous I am. I am VERY overdue for a trip!

Tigger&Belle said:
Of course who knows what the *** fairy is doing with it...you might not want it back after they are done with it.

Oops, I guess I made a typo when typing "tag". :rotfl2: Nothing personal, Tag Fairy!

Tigger&Belle said:
Oops, I guess I made a typo when typing "tag". :rotfl2: Nothing personal, Tag Fairy!
You wouldn't believe how long it took for me to figure out what you typed. I am slow today. :rolleyes:
Anywho....Here's my question....T&B, did you ever clean out your PM's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter