PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You people and your AI :sad2: :teeth: I thought I read somewhere that Prince wouldn't come on because he would have to talk to people.

Just gettin stuff done today. Yesterday I felt like the people in those Claritan commercials, the ones where their vision is all cloudy. Especially when I nearly fell over in the shower :lmao: I went to put my foot on the side of the tub and got a little woozy.

bigmerle1966 said:
You people and your AI :sad2: :teeth: I thought I read somewhere that Prince wouldn't come on because he would have to talk to people.

Just gettin stuff done today. Yesterday I felt like the people in those Claritan commercials, the ones where their vision is all cloudy. Especially when I nearly fell over in the shower :lmao: I went to put my foot on the side of the tub and got a little woozy.

Wanna know what makes me a little woozy?

idol.jpg

Auntie Im, you don't happen to have the hots for Taylor do you? I wasn't sure. :teeth:

Miss Jasmine said:
Auntie Im, you don't happen to have the hots for Taylor do you? I wasn't sure. :teeth:

:blush: someone did threaten to hose me down!! :blush:

:rotfl2:

One more time!
idol.jpg

Hmmm..... maybe I should put on this thread my concern for Hentobs lack of being tagged by the tag fairy after all these months!!! OO OO or maybe the test thread........LOL

Good evening all!

Darrose, You're doing your best for Hentob...I think the tag fairy is on vacation. I haven't seen any sitings and imsorry's doppler is still missing.

Hi Chuck :wave:

Maybe someone should hose down Taylor. I'm still pouting since I just don't like him very well. Not that I liked Katherine that well, either. And I know that Chris will do great without the Idol title.

UGH, I have another migraine...my third in 3 days. I so don't need this and don't know why I'm getting so many headaches. I haven't been eating any foods that I'm not supposed to, not drinking any alcohol, basically being so damn good and this is my thank you! :sad2:

Well, we didn't get immunizations today. So we'll have to get them tomorrow!
I somehow lost my key to my hotel thingy. (I think dd was playing with it while I was watching TV in the bedroom)

The mold inspector never came.

Dh is flying home early.

I need a vacation.

Where is everybody? :confused3

I can't believe it's lunchtime and I'm just getting here. I'm telling you,
being doppler-less is excruciating!

(calm down, just keep thinking about Taylor)

OK, I feel better now!! :teeth:

Hey! I just caught you! Have a great weekend! I'll be back here Tuesday!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

It's been quiet today. I hope you all have a nice holiday weekend! Any wonderful plans? My 12yo, the one on the "Bar/Bat Mitzvah circuit" :) Has a Bat Mitzvah tomorrow and a Bar Mitzvah on Sunday. Both parties are in the same place--a local company picnic kind of farm. We're all going on Sunday, so that should be fun. That's about it for us. Usually he's playing in a baseball tournament--it's the first time we're not playing baseball on Memorial Day weekend in about 4-5 years.

Busy weekend here. Cleaning my van, top to bottom, inside out and backwards. My sister and nieces are coming to stay overnight tomorrow and we are going to do something on Sunday, not sure what yet. The nieces are spending the night Sunday and then I am taking them home Monday and spending the night there and on Tuesday we are going to DC for the day. My cousin, his girlfriend and her son are coimg in on Sunday for the National Spelling Bee so we are spending the day with them Tuesday. Monday we are not sure of those plans either, we may be able to go to a cookout that the Spelling Bee people are having, it is the one thing they are doing that people other than the contestants and immediate family are allowed to attend.

Next Saturday I get to bring them to the airport. They are staying at my sis's house Friday night in VA and their flight leaves BWI at 7:00am Saturday morning. Yep I get to drive from VA to BWI at 4:00 in the morning. :crazy:

Hello ladies!!! I understand about the migraines Tig, they stink. :sad2:
Big M you are a nice person to do that, and you are BUSY this weekend.
Teva, do you think Auntie Im likes Taylor :confused3
Brma, I can almost cry knowing this is here now! :grouphug:

L107ANGEL said:
Hello ladies!!! I understand about the migraines Tig, they stink. :sad2:
Big M you are a nice person to do that, and you are BUSY this weekend.
Teva, do you think Auntie Im likes Taylor :confused3
Brma, I can almost cry knowing this is here now! :grouphug:

I think Auntie Im likes her doppler better.

As Andrew would say, "Why you cying?"

tevagirl said:
How's your head, Tig?

So far today it's ok, so I am hoping no headache. Honestly, I am so discouraged right now. If I were eating foods I shouldn't be eating, drinking alcohol, not eating at all, or doing anything else on my "no" list, then it would be one thing, but when I do everything right and then get migraines 3 days in a row it's very frustrating. :sad2: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for today.

Tigger&Belle said:
So far today it's ok, so I am hoping no headache. Honestly, I am so discouraged right now. If I were eating foods I shouldn't be eating, drinking alcohol, not eating at all, or doing anything else on my "no" list, then it would be one thing, but when I do everything right and then get migraines 3 days in a row it's very frustrating. :sad2: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for today.

:guilty: Ugh- I know this sucks!! Since dh and I are trying to get pregnant- I had to stop taking my topomax. :sad2: I'm hoping that once I do get pregnant I'll be one of those people whose migraines go away during pregnancy, and then I can go back on the topomax once I stop nursing or give birth- depending on how things go.

I haven't found any triggers for mine though. I know some people say caffiene, chocolate, lunch meat, msg, etc- but none of those things seem to affect me one way or the other.

T&B- I hope thing go well today.

I just feel like I am losing a lil Sis Teva!
TA, give up alcohol and nothing?!!!! Sorry Kid! :grouphug:
BM4, both of my dsils had great pregnancies without headaches! I hope you have the same, YES you will have the same! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!