PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
FroggyinArk said:
i've got tryo get my rump in gear, i've only completed one of the 8 christmas gifts i need to get made so far,,lol,, i should get two or three of them tomorrow,, maybe, roughed in, then i can finish them in here over the weekend and get them mailed first of the week, i hope,
I have no Christmas shopping done. Actually, I take that back. I ordered a pair of crocs online for my mom last night. But that's the extent of it. I am that person in the mall at 8:00 on Christmas Eve running around like a chicken with its head cut off. I am trying to do better this year though. Maybe I will start this weekend.

I'm never going to be able to catch up here tonight! I'm leaving at 5:30 in the morning to bring my mom to the airport :faint: so maybe I'll be able to say the "good morning sunshines" tomorrow. Have I ever said what a morning person I'm not? :rotfl2: Why my mom needs 1/2 hour to get dressed in the morning is beyond me. :rolleyes:

I just ordered a new camera and a new lens for my dh tonight. It was a little expensive. I actually feel a little sick to my stomach about it. Tell me it's okay. (Even if you don't think it is.)

FroggyinArk said:
i've got tryo get my rump in gear, i've only completed one of the 8 christmas gifts i need to get made so far,,lol,, i should get two or three of them tomorrow,, maybe, roughed in, then i can finish them in here over the weekend and get them mailed first of the week, i hope,
I'm sure you'll get them all done and they'll be BEEyootiful. :thumbsup2

PJ, I have to wait to shop for about 3 more weeks, so I'll be there in the mall with ya! :rotfl:

tevagirl said:
I just ordered a new camera and a new lens for my dh tonight. It was a little expensive. I actually feel a little sick to my stomach about it. Tell me it's okay. (Even if you don't think it is.)

It's only money..you can always make more...

tevagirl said:
It's okay Teva................it's CHRISTMAS after all. :grouphug:

WonderfulDreamer2 said:
Hey sweet cheeks. So, you thinging we can work out somthing to meet up while I"m there?

Of course! We have a YEAR to plan. It's gonna be good!

tevagirl said:
You did good Teva....he's a great man and deserves something speci. :banana: al right? YOu did alright

WonderfulDreamer2 said:
You did good Teva....he's a great man and deserves something speci. :banana: al right? YOu did alright
Besides, then he can take PICTURES of lost parrots instead of trying to catch 'em. ;)

Tigger&Belle said:
I'm never going to be able to catch up here tonight! I'm leaving at 5:30 in the morning to bring my mom to the airport :faint: so maybe I'll be able to say the "good morning sunshines" tomorrow. Have I ever said what a morning person I'm not? :rotfl2: Why my mom needs 1/2 hour to get dressed in the morning is beyond me. :rolleyes:

Make her sleep in her clothes and no bathroom break. That'll cut that half hour down to 7 minutes. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter