PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffer

DIS Veteran
Hi folks. I just bit the crap out of my lip, b/c I'm soooo hungry, and my lip os so numb from the dentist :sad2:

Tiffer said:
Hi folks. I just bit the crap out of my lip, b/c I'm soooo hungry, and my lip os so numb from the dentist :sad2:
:yay: :grouphug:

Shugardrawers said:
awwwww i'm sorry are you leaving tomorrow?
Um, Shug? Other than no capitals..............this is not a pui sentence. Did you slow down?

Shugardrawers said:
awwwww i'm sorry are you leaving tomorrow?

No worries at all, I am putting a note on my door for all deliveries to go to my neighbor, my neighbor has graciously agreed to put a package from you in the freezer!!

Tiffer said:
No worries at all, I am putting a note on my door for all deliveries to go to my neighbor, my neighbor has graciously agreed to put a package from you in the freezer!!
when wil you be back?

L107ANGEL said:
My area is in ruins!! It took an hour and half for a 30 minute commute, The secondary roads were closed and the main ones were like driving through a river. I saw cars getting swept into other cars, poles etc. The ones that didn't make it had people on the roofs of the cars waiting for help :sad2: Once I started getting higher up the mud slides were the next obstacle. At one point I pulled off and went hysterical and called the family to let them know I may not make it home and had no idea where I was going to go. Normally I am pretty in controll, but I have never seen this before and just lost it!
I am home and trying to calm down, and awaiting a headache :rolleyes:
Make me laugh friends!

:grouphug:

Tiffer said:
Sounds like you worked har dtoday and you and jules deserve a good bowl of chilli..although I wouldn't want to be in your house tonight.....the tooting will be unbearable!

OMG Tif! :rotfl:

paigevz said:
Hiya pals............ :wave2:

Been watching your weathers all day...........is everyone safe?

Right as rain baby! Get it rain! I crack myself up! :teeth:

Tiffer said:
OMG you guys... we have a new water bottle delivery guy and he puts the H in H-O-T!! It is so incredibly cliche....BUT Gosh Darn he's a cutie.

next time he delivers water, I am going to snap his picture. How do you think I can pull that off???

Tell him you got a new camera and need to try it out. Tell him you have been taking pics all day.

MinnieMe2669 said:
I think we will put ours up early this year too...Thanksgiving weekend. We usually do the weekend of the 10thish..like two weeks before. But with us leaving on the 16th, we might as well look at it a bit. Maybe for Girls Night TT and BM?? The kids would have a blast.

Sounds okay to me! I got Marshmallow Fudge Hot Chocolate at Target tonight. :goodvibes

Shugardrawers said:
what are you people gonna do when i'm in wdw for a week?

Curl up in a corner and cry! :sad2:

PrincessJasmine08 said:
Good evening everyone. :wave2: Do I need to read back? What did I miss?

Well... Since I got all skinny (in my dreams), I figured I better get a new name to celebrate..so that is what is new with me.

Shug and someone else are mixing drugs with alkeyhall, so they are toasted!

And BigMerle will be 40 in 31 days...figured you would want to know that for sure! :thumbsup2

Tiffer said:
oooo...good one!
Yeah, we need to see this hottie! :woohoo: That sounds like a perfect excuse to me!

MinnieMe...thanks for the concise summary. Sounds like business as usual.

Tig, night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter