PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
MinnieMe2669 said:
Freaky Green Fuzzy thing! I bet you don't take your outside lights down at all, do you?

She is one of "those people"! :sad2:

JK, of course! :lovestruc
My outside decore consists of Wreaths and some spot lights. We're too lazy to put all the icicle lights and stuff up....cuz, yes, it would be up all year. :blush:

Shugardrawers said:
oh and dh like to go to home depot and I don't shop there. ever.
headscratch2.gif
I don't understand. My willingness to make frequent trip to HD with DH earned my quite the rock for an engagement ring. :love: I'm proud to say nothing is off limits for diamonds. :rotfl:

WonderfulDreamer2 said:
headscratch2.gif
I don't understand. My willingness to make frequent trip to HD with DH earned my quite the rock for an engagement ring. :love: I'm proud to say nothing is off limits for diamonds. :rotfl:

i wannsee the rock first. o don't believe him itherwise

Shugardrawers said:
i wannsee the rock first. o don't believe him itherwise
Guess what....I just took a Xanax, an Ambien and am drinking my wine....I should be joining the ranks of Shug and Co. very very soon. :thumbsup2

And do you know that my little brother used to call me Paigey Waigey when we were growing up? Sometimes he still does............. :)

WonderfulDreamer2 said:
Guess what....I just took a Xanax, an Ambien and am drinking my wine....I should be joining the ranks of Shug and Co. very very soon. :thumbsup2

awlays more fun to be blaste togeher!

WonderfulDreamer2 said:
Oh good, it's the Fuzzy and Shug show............. :rotfl:

Guess what....I just took a Xanax, an Ambien and am drinking my wine....I should be joining the ranks of Shug and Co. very very soon.

oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh - the Shug Show with a Fuzzy Wuzzy chaser!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter