PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys gotta go vote the kid is finally home from school. I had to wait to vote till she got home because she gets 20 extra points in her civics/gov class for getting something signed by parents and person at the voteing thingy. See ya laters.

Pictures! How fun! I love being able to put a face with everyone. Here's one of me and my hubby and one of me;
ec25e05b.jpg

ec25e144.jpg

Nice pictures, ladies!! It's nice to finally know what you girls look like!!

imsorry---I'm sorry! :rotfl: Didn't mean to leave you out of the shoutout. Get your **** out of invisible mode and then we'll talk.... ;)

Hi to everyone!

ETA: Hi Phors!! Cute pics. Why didn't you try on that snow white dress for us? ;)

snowwhitesmom said:
Tig and FW - great pics! Aimee tto - who else posted that I should scroll back to see?

I posted 2 a few pages back. You'll find my tatas aren't noteworthy either. :rolleyes:

Oh, darn, I do need to go vote. :rolleyes: I would be bad and skip it :rolleyes1 , however, when we went out to lunch, the place we went to was giving free tacos if we had a voting sticker. We hadn't voted yet, but I asked him what if we pretended that we were going to vote later. After he picked himself off the floor from laughing at my honesty (the second time someone had to do that today, the first being the lasy at Lenscrafters) he asked Zach if we were honest people and Zach said we are, so crap, I have to be honest and vote. I did eat my free taco, afterall. :teeth:

phorsenuf said:
Pictures! How fun! I love being able to put a face with everyone. Here's one of me and my hubby and one of me;
ec25e05b.jpg

ec25e144.jpg

You just don't look old enough to have a son married off already! But come to think of it, you're about my age and I'm old enough. I'm not even a mommy and I'm old enough to be a granny :sad2:

bigmerle1966 said:

PJ- You could come to my house, I'll even let you sleep in a real bed. :teeth: By yourself even. :thumbsup2

You need to lay a BIG guilt trip on your mother. Let her know that your friends on here understand your choices and it's a shame that as your mother she can't.

Whenever I ask about this problem here I always get told to lay a big guilt trip. I like your thinking. I am going to tell my mom I have 4 Thanksgiving invitations! Take that mom! And I don't have to eat the frickin turkey at these houses.

Glad I could start a photo posting frenzy.

Shug, I know that I've seen the pics of you, but they are great. 4's, I love that one of you--captures your thoughts! Who am I missing??? I like the one of Angel that Cantw8 posted on the gas station thread.... :rolleyes1

C'mon, everyone, keep posting, posting, posting. :teeth:

Shugardrawers said:
You just don't look old enough to have a son married off already! But come to think of it, you're about my age and I'm old enough. I'm not even a mommy and I'm old enough to be a granny :sad2:

Thanks Shug! That's very nice. I had DS at age 19 so I was pretty young.

I love seeing all the pics of everyone. So cool!

For those who won't post here pM please. :thumbsup2

Snowy, please don't be offended that I have not yet commented on people's tatas. Most people wear LOOSE shirts.... ;)

Ok, I'm off to class. Not in the mood to put up with an instructor who knows absolutely nothing :sad2: Later :wave:

My sister and me (on the left)
2006-10-18095.jpg

Me at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party as a ballerina:
2006-10-18017.jpg

Switching pictures, that one was tiny for some reason...

IMGP1268_edited.jpg

I'm on the left again. For some reason I only have pics with my sister.

PrincessJasmine08 said:
Whenever I ask about this problem here I always get told to lay a big guilt trip. I like your thinking. I am going to tell my mom I have 4 Thanksgiving invitations! Take that mom! And I don't have to eat the frickin turkey at these houses.

Glad I could start a photo posting frenzy.

PJ, if my husband is even inviting you to Thanksgiving, you know that your mother is in the wrong! :rotfl: The look on his face this morning when I read your post to him was priceless!

I think that you need a heart to heart with her. Tell her that she is only pushing you away. Your diet is your business as long as you are eating healthy and not expecting them to go far out of the way to cook for you. Sounds like she's bringing in the big guns.

Honestly, I don't understand it because it's something that I've decided not to fight with my kids. I know that there's a decent chance that one or more of them will end up eating meat when they are older and I've always told them that it's their decision. Starting when they are in early elem school, I let them decide for themselves when they are out of the house. Alyssa went through a short time when she tried chicken and I think that Ben has tried it maybe once, but I think that's all. It's a non-issue. Zach has really started quizzing me about what certain things taste like and I told him that he can try anything he wants to try. He acts totally grossed out, but I told him that's the only way that he will know. It's not that I don't care, but that it's a decision that I made for myself and they will need to do the same thing. And I will respect the decision that they make and I will expect the same respect back from them.

Tell your mom that you're going to Washington DC for Thanksgiving and see what she says. :rotfl: Or maybe you don't want to totally piss her off since they're paying for college. ;)

phorsenuf said:
Ya know Tig, you look familiar to me. Why??

Maybe I have a twin somewhere...but I bet she rides a broom and not a Roomba. :rotfl:

PJ, you are so adorable. You could fit into this house just fine, esp if I found a picture of Alyssa without her hair straightened (loose curly strawberry- blonde hair). I'll repost one that I posted of her recently, but you can't see her natural curly hair. :rolleyes: I know I'll have lots to post after this weekend.

100_0265.jpg

Yeah, probably the latter Tig, she is footing the college bill so I gotta tip toe around for the next two years. She is just a very stubborn person. That is all this is, nothing more. When I became a vegetarian 4 years ago she said I'd never make it more than a week, now I think she has been trying to outstubborn me for the past 4 years. She goes on and on about how I am going to be malnourished, waste away, blah, blah, blah. I did have eating problems when I was younger, so I can't say that she's totally unjustified. I know she's my mom and she loves me, but she's starting to sound like a broken record. How much do you think a plane ticket from Cincy to DC is? ;) Thanks for all the suggestions and Thanksgiving invites everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter